Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (156 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Active Excel Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
WF 8105m App Studio 8105m Is there way other than PIVOT to make an EXL07 report active or set Filte......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Reports in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
test...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Reports in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Thanks Chuck, one more reason to upgrade....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compound Reports in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Why do I have to check the "Override the Format Specified in the Procedure" box when running a compo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Auto Refresh Selection Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Here is the code Jessica Chen with IBI added to fix the issue. BTW, Jessica Rocks! If you get a cha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Auto Refresh Selection Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Meeting with IBI on this tomorrow. I will post the solution when we come up with one....

Vaayu, thanks. Can you show me how to code this? Below is what I came up with and it works but it ......

I also need to know how to refresh edit boxes when a button is pushed. Add Driver button adds dri......

I see the trigger for refresh but I don't see how to select the TAB so that I can set that to refres......

Last post that I didn't get to reply to. OOO for awhile. vaayu Platinum Member posted Februar......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Auto Refresh Selection Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
App Studio 8105m Starting a new post because original was closed I have built an HTML screen in Ap......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting Excel Report to multiple files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Can you send a copy of all the code for one report? Have you tried using EXL07 instead?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Auto Refresh Selection Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
FYI, the selection boxes are populated using procedures. ie lr_driver_popbox_policy.fex...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Auto Refresh Selection Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
App Studio 8105m I have built an HTML screen in App Studio and I am using TABS to allow the user to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How to use xml to populate html control box in App Studio (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jveselka
I found it. I tried this earlier and I guess it just didn't take. I had my procedure loaded to Re......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  [Solved] How to use xml to populate html control box in App Studio (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jveselka
WF 8105m AS 8105m Gen 0782016 I need to use an XML procedure to populate my HTML control boxes but ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to only print column total line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Ok, again thanks for the help. This was pretty easy, just needed a push in the right direction. Her......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to only print column total line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
How do I code this so that only the Grand Total Line prints? I don't want to see the headings or da......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Merge Excel Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
I figured this one out. Here is the updated code. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Merge Excel Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Thanks JV. How do I upload a file here?...

» Refine Search
» New Search