Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (156 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to Merge Excel Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
WF 8105m How do I merge my subtotals to span two columns? I also need to put a total in say Row 6 C......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Set Sub-Total for One Column Only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
I got it, thanks. sorry for the delay You guys rock!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Set Sub-Total for One Column Only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
AppStudio 8105m How do I code this so that only DEALER_COST Subtotals? I know I could change the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to burst to Report Library or Email using EXL07 Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
This was fixed in Case ID: 180115026. We had to change the format for the WR_Extensions .bbtm, .bpp......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Unable to burst to Report Library or Email using EXL07 Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
I am using WF 8105m When I try to burst an excel single sheet report to the library or email I get ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Oracle Database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
We are trying to get to some tables in an Oracle DB and we are not sure how to connect? Will this re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add To Favorites Option in WF8 Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Here is what I had to do. Create a new Role called "Display Favorites Node" I gave that Role two p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add To Favorites Option in WF8 Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
I have tried that but it will not allow a change here. It seems to be read only. I am signed in as......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Add To Favorites Option in WF8 Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
My users are not getting the Add To Favorites option in the drop down when they right click a report......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] This Schedule date has been made unavailable by your administrator. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
How do we set "This Schedule date has been made unavailable by your administrator." as a warning rat......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel documents will not open in Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
We just "Upgraded" to WF 8105m and for some reason documents that logged to the report library with ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Push Button For Drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
How would I go about changing the data in the below car file code so that the Drilldown on Country i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Code to Clear Browser Caching Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
This looks like something (PD) Policy Director is running. Anyone know how to clear this on the fly......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Code to Clear Browser Caching Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
This seems to be an IE (We use IE10 & IE11) issue because this process works fine in Firefox / Chrom......

Still not working with change and reboot. Any other suggestions? Thanks JV...

Also is a reboot required for this change?...

I had it set to IBI_HTTP_Response_Header.Cache-Control = public, max-age=1 and IBI_HTTP_Respons......

I tried changing the setting and that did not help, FYI this is a IE problem for sure as I tried to ......

StuBouyer So what would we set the control to, 0? Susannah I am not sure I found this online and I......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML Code to Clear Browser Caching Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Back to it..... I opened this last year and got busy with an upgrade and never got back with you gu......

» Refine Search
» New Search