Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (156 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Prefill/Reload Popboxes in hTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
I yet to figure this one out. I am still working on it. I hope to find a solution this week....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Prefill/Reload Popboxes in hTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
FYI, the onclick code that you see here was just my try at coding it. I also set this above ......

Ok, one more try. Here is a little piece of my code and I see what it is doing. I have None set as......

When they click next it runs a fex which does some work to save their selections so that they can be......

Here is an example. We have 4 screens in which the agents will use to write new business. First sc......

I don't know what just happened, here it is again. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Prefill/Reload Popboxes in hTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Anyone know how to reload a dropdown in HTML when a user comes back to the screen. We have an appli......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Here is what we are going to do for this. Set tag = 0 first time thru Another job will run about a m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Patlechat Thanks for the post, we are going to try using a tag value to kick these off which I thin......

WEP5622, I can setup the tasks I need in one job and it will email each excel sheet in one email bu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Hello from Waco... Is there a way to string jobs in ReportCaster? I have a summary report that is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show/Hide dropdown by clicking Radio button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Ok, I worked with this yesterday but couldn't get it to work. You are using 7.7 and I am still usin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show/Hide dropdown by clicking Radio button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
WOW! Thanks Tom! I was just fixing to ask for an example. I will look this over and see if I can tw......

Where do you put the JS code in the HTML?...

Ok, thanks Ram. I will see what I can come up with, I am a bit rusty when it comes to JS....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Show/Hide dropdown by clicking Radio button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Hello from Waco… How do I display drop downs and or text on an HTML screen based on selection made ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] OWA ActiveSend 8.1.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Thanks ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] OWA ActiveSend 8.1.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
This code is built for a stored procedure that is passed to us. See javascript in style code below. ......

Sorry and the version we are using now is 10.5.4. My laptop has not been updated. We also went to Ex......

Oh and this process works fine from FireFox. We have updated to IE 10 but I did put IE 8 back on t......

» Refine Search
» New Search