Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (156 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] OWA ActiveSend 8.1.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
I am not sure but good idea, I will see what we have. Thanks JV...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] OWA ActiveSend 8.1.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
They keep sending me examples with hardcode in the link, It works fine like that but that is not the......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] OWA ActiveSend 8.1.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
The reports were built with DevStudio 764. Anyone using Activesend to pass email address variable......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
HTML, now this is 764 so if you open it in a new version it will probably try to adjust it so I am n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Graph2 ......

Ok here is the code for the graph1. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Graph Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Not sure how to explain this or how to post an example but here goes. I am using 764 I have create......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Truncate/No-Rounding How To (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
It's not complex when you know what you are doing. This is a first for me, but this looks like it w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Truncate/No-Rounding How To (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Ok I was able to get my totals in one row by using the code below, but it is still rounding. Why is......

Ok, thanks for all the posts, I think what I will have to do is print this out in one report using t......

Oh well I can't find out to attach a file to this thing so here is what they are looking for. The ro......

Ex Cost No/CHG Actual Cost What They Want 56,827,057 56,827,057.6 56,827,057 ......

Here is an Example. Cost No Change Actual Cost What They Want 56,827,057 56,827,057.6 56,827,05......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Truncate/No-Rounding How To (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
I am using Focus 764 and I am unable to find a function to truncate. I have read all the posts out ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Browser Caching (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Anyone else having trouble with HTML caching between servers? Ex. When you run an application on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Looking at the last 3 of a param value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Have you tried to create you dropdown with a procedure, This would allow you to use your WHERE DE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Fun with Compound Reports part Deux (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Thanks for all the suggestions, we are currently working thru this with a modify and it seems to be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Fun with Compound Reports part Deux (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
[IMG:left]......

Ok it did, now I will explain... As you can see this is how I need the report to look. 4 differe......

[IMG:left]......

» Refine Search
» New Search