Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (156 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel Column ID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Doug, I tried using the column names but that did not work either. It is like it is ignoring whatev......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Excel Column ID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
I am using Focus 7.6.4 and I have a report that is setup to output to Excel. My problem is, some of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Disable Sort in List Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Thanks for the reply's and MichaelBalle, looks like I will have to go with your code. We have done ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Disable Sort in List Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Is there any way to disable the Sort Ascending/Descending when populating a List Box? I am building......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Graph report using Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Is anyone aware of a server setting that would stop graphs from opening in Excel. We are running ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] THE FOCEXEC PROCEDURE CANNOT BE FOUND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
We have several Caster jobs that run nightly and periodically one or more will fail with the THE FOC......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Redirect Command for DOS in a Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Thanks Francis, that worked. I used ! DIR \\txs13420\is-webfocusapp$\relpics > \\txs13420\is-webfo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Redirect Command for DOS in a Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
I have also tried setting up a batch job but I can't get that to run thru focus. The batch file runs......

Thanks for the replies njsdn and waz. I tried the -DOS command and I got an error, I took off the -......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Redirect Command for DOS in a Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
I am trying to redirect the DIR for a folder located on a clustered server using a Fex with no luck.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drilling down thru Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Ok, I have taken another look at this and I think it may be that drilldowns will not output to Excel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drilling down thru Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Thanks for the feedback unfortunately that didn't work for me. I am set to open with .xls and the B......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Drilling down thru Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
I have a report that is set to output with either HTML, PDF or EXL2K. When I run the report and outp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Approot not loading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Ok we are back up and running...... These two servers are load balanced so what we do on one shows ......

Discussion Topic  Approot not loading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Anyone ever have this problem, if so what did you do to fix it? We rebooted one of our production......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Calculating a report in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
I have an Endorsement report that I am working on and I need to be able to setup code to determine w......

» Refine Search
» New Search