Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (111 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]difference between 2 dates in WEEKS! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]difference between 2 dates in WEEKS! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Just tried your suggestion of HDIFF Code: WKS/I5 = (HDIFF('&SDATE','&EDATE','WEEK','I5')); Echo: ......

ok I added that in, but it only works upon an error... I added this to the header to see the values......

Im still recieveing a 0 as the output, i even took the " / 7 " (divid by seven) out just to see if ......

I can't figure out what i seem to be doing wrong... I am running the fex file and added the define......

SDATE/MDYY WITH COUNTRY = '&SDATE'; what does the "WITH COUNTRY" mean?...

it calculates it to be either a 0 or .00, when i should be getting a 1. &SDATE = 4/30/2011 &EDATE =......

WKS/D12.2=DATEDIF(DAMDY(&SDATE, 'I8'), DAMDY(&EDATE, 'I8'), 'D'); I used the above line in my defin......

i would just like it to be rounded to the nearest integer, and a define would work! ex 3/7 =0 4/7......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]difference between 2 dates in WEEKS! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
How would you find the difference between 2 dates and put it in weeks, Both the dates are coming in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] double subfoot for only one subfoot, with two different values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
there is a lot being calculated and it would be difficult making a ton of defines... but you second......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] double subfoot for only one subfoot, with two different values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I thought of that and I am currently using something very similar to that, however, i don;t know how......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] double subfoot for only one subfoot, with two different values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
How would i subfoot after every department, but then when it got to department 5, it would spit out ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How Do you do a subfoot when a certian criteria is met? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I would like to have a subfoot appear only when it meets a certian criteria? what would an example o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] multiple verb specification is invalid... error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Ok, but then how would I get those computes to sum by just IN_CUSTNO? If I put in more BY fields it......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] multiple verb specification is invalid... error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
TABLE FILE COMCLASS_MOVEMENT SUM totCost NOPRINT totSRP NOPRINT totbydepcase NOPRINT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Center Heading Over text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
For some reason that code does not appear to be working, i am still ending up with the title in the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Center Heading Over text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
TABLE FILE COMCLASS_MOVEMENT SUM totCost NOPRINT totSRP NOPRINT totbydepcase NOPRINT......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Grand total plus subtotals at the end of the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Hi, i was wondering how you would go about having all the subfoots reprint at the end of the report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Split a subtotal into to two subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
To explain to better, its the department called candy-tabbacco and what i would like to do is instea......

» Refine Search
» New Search