Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (111 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]SUM then BY, unexpected output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Yea thanks so much, Your the Man!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]SUM then BY, unexpected output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Thank you so much! all i needed was to TOTAL before HIGHEST in the line BY TOTAL HIGHEST TOTOALPRO......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]SUM then BY, unexpected output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I am trying to list some itemcodes from the ones that make the most profit to the least BY DEPARTMEN......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Percentages & Subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I am trying to calculate a percentage within a subtotal that would use a value from that subtotal as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Help with subtotal percentages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Thanks for the help! How do i use a value from subtotaled IN_COMCLASS and a value from subtotaled ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Help with subtotal percentages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
TABLE FILE DETAIL SUM TOT.DTCost NOPRINT BY DEPARTMENTCODE NOPRINT SUM subtotcost NOPRIN......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Using a Subtotal in a subtotal? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
What I am trying to do is to use a a subtotal for the field like "customer#" and find the total sale......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]AVE in the Subtotal and Rounding down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I figured it out, What you need to do is set it outside of the report in the view where you see th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]AVE in the Subtotal and Rounding down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I found out that I need to add in SET SUMMARYLINES=NEW But I Don't know where or How to add it in......

Thanks for the reply, I tried what you mentioned and recieved the following error (FOC36376) CA......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]AVE in the Subtotal and Rounding down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
is it possible to ave a value in the subtotal? resulting in the ave value of the fields. Thank you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Limit Item Description to keep it form using another line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Thanks for the replys, Would anyone be able to show me the code on how to execute this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Limit Item Description to keep it form using another line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I would just like to know how to limit a column to a certian width and not have the text wrap around......

no its a column in the data...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Subtotal Value in Define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Thanks So much I was able to get it working! Now is there anyway to arrange it BY PCTTOT NOPRINT ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Subtotal Value in Define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I have been messing around with your code and get it to work, tried using it with and without the NO......

Im trying to do the first to suggestions by using: SUM SUBTOTDC NOPRINT BY COUNTRY before the......

Now what if i wanted it summed for every subtotoal TITLE__COSTS_____PERCENT A______2_________5.4% _......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using Subtotal Value in Define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I would like to use a subtotal value in a define to claculate what percent of a hundred the cost is,......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]New Window Instead of IFRAME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I was wondering if there was anyway to have a report auto execute in a new window instead of an IFRA......

» Refine Search
» New Search