Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (111 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]SUM then BY, unexpected output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Yea thanks so much, Your the Man!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]SUM then BY, unexpected output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Thank you so much! all i needed was to TOTAL before HIGHEST in the line BY TOTAL HIGHEST TOTOALPRO......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]SUM then BY, unexpected output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I am trying to list some itemcodes from the ones that make the most profit to the least BY DEPARTMEN......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Percentages & Subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I am trying to calculate a percentage within a subtotal that would use a value from that subtotal as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Help with subtotal percentages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Thanks for the help! How do i use a value from subtotaled IN_COMCLASS and a value from subtotaled ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Help with subtotal percentages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
TABLE FILE DETAIL SUM TOT.DTCost NOPRINT BY DEPARTMENTCODE NOPRINT SUM subtotcost NOPRIN......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Using a Subtotal in a subtotal? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
What I am trying to do is to use a a subtotal for the field like "customer#" and find the total sale......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]AVE in the Subtotal and Rounding down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I figured it out, What you need to do is set it outside of the report in the view where you see th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]AVE in the Subtotal and Rounding down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I found out that I need to add in SET SUMMARYLINES=NEW But I Don't know where or How to add it in......

Thanks for the reply, I tried what you mentioned and recieved the following error (FOC36376) CA......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]AVE in the Subtotal and Rounding down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
is it possible to ave a value in the subtotal? resulting in the ave value of the fields. Thank you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Limit Item Description to keep it form using another line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Thanks for the replys, Would anyone be able to show me the code on how to execute this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Limit Item Description to keep it form using another line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I would just like to know how to limit a column to a certian width and not have the text wrap around......

no its a column in the data...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Subtotal Value in Define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Thanks So much I was able to get it working! Now is there anyway to arrange it BY PCTTOT NOPRINT ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Subtotal Value in Define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I have been messing around with your code and get it to work, tried using it with and without the NO......

Im trying to do the first to suggestions by using: SUM SUBTOTDC NOPRINT BY COUNTRY before the......

Now what if i wanted it summed for every subtotoal TITLE__COSTS_____PERCENT A______2_________5.4% _......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using Subtotal Value in Define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I would like to use a subtotal value in a define to claculate what percent of a hundred the cost is,......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]New Window Instead of IFRAME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I was wondering if there was anyway to have a report auto execute in a new window instead of an IFRA......

» Refine Search
» New Search