Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (111 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Limit Item Description to keep it form using another line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
the Format would be HTML...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Limit Item Description to keep it form using another line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
A30V I suppose...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Limit Item Description to keep it form using another line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
How do i limit the item description so that it doesn't take up another line... I would rather have i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Count Each redundant ITEMCODEs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Thank you so much for your help!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Count Each redundant ITEMCODEs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I would like to make a define that can count each time a ITEMCODE is redundant and if not just count......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Converting int to varchar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
It cuts off the decimals i believe thought, correct? I was trying to keep them...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Converting int to varchar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
FPRINT worked great thank you so much... now all i have to do is figure out how to convert a decimal......

What about converting a decimal into a CharVar its so I can Cancatanate them is that possible or h......

Thanks for the reply however I dont have the funtino FPRINT or PTOA Yes I was using EDIT() Any othe......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Converting int to varchar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
when i convert and INT to VarChar it converts like the following INT = 1 CONVERTED VarChar ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Condtional Styling? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Great Links, they helped out alot!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Condtional Styling? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I would like to conditional styleing to a column so that if the value in the field is negative to sh......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]PDF New Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I am trying to get this code to PDF format IF TEST EQ 'Y' THEN ITEMCODE |. .'.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Assigning Values "where" statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
What I am trying to do make a report that will compare generic brand foods to the national brand Ex......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Assigning Values "where" statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
How would I do a similar statement to a where statement in SQL, but in a define EX. select catalog......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Subfooting Values not appearing! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
I think I may have figured this out, I believe you have to make a column and set it to by and invisa......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Subfooting Values not appearing! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Most of the values that I am trying to place in the subfooting are not appearing. I believe it may ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Subtracting Dates to get Days Difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Double Space? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
When I refer to Double Space, yes, I am talking about a blank line inbetween every line. I am try......

Discussion Topic  RE: [COLSED]Conditional Row? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Charles Richards
Thank you so Much for you help! I have one last question How would i retrieve the catalog code and......

» Refine Search
» New Search