Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (115 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Alphanumeric to numeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hai I have a field called IBAN, alphanumeric 18 This is the value 'NL38RABO0192345678' I want the n......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist - day / month / year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Tried in InfoAssist but I think it is not possible without coding. A pity. Thnx anyway...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist - day / month / year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Ok, thnx. Hope you don't bother but I would like to know if this is possible in InfoAssist without d......

I think we misunderstand each other BabakNYC. I have a dashboard with six widgets and three filters ......

Ok BabakNYC, So I update my master. Define: - field A always containing the current date - field B ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] InfoAssist - day / month / year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hai We already made some dashboards using widgets made in InfoAssist. We want to do as much without......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to search in the Reporsitory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Thnx very much BabakNYC Case closed. Enjoy the weekend...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to search in the Reporsitory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Ok, is it also possible in the reporting server console?? I tried it in AppStudio. Right-click on D......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to search in the Reporsitory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hai I am now talking about something I have not much experience with. We are using Webfocus 8.2.04......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Slicer in Page Designer / Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Ok Case Closed...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Slicer in Page Designer / Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
OK, so a kind of slicer way of working in the Page Designer you only get by using dynamic paramete......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Slicer in Page Designer / Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hai, Am i right saying that a slicer only works in the InfoAssist environment. Once you add the Inf......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist and Insight (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
@BabakNYC, can you say something about this? We have a business view that points to a table with 10......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist and Insight (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
It works, thnx. A pity that it does not (yet) work for Filters Parameter did not work, because und......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Parameter Prompting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Ok, so when you have (like we) I very large install base, it is very complicated to start using para......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Parameter Prompting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hai Deb no, that is not what I mean. When we change the general setting of 'Managed Reporting’ sudd......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Parameter Prompting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hai In InfoAssist you can add parameters for data selection a run-time. When you add a parameter, i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML page error in Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Ok Doug, but it is in a BI Portal .........

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML page error in Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hai we added widgets as well as HTML to Page Designer (8.2.04). The Page is in a Portal. The HTML g......

» Refine Search
» New Search