Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (115 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] explanation of error messages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hai I am getting this error message (FOC2514) NON-CONTIGUOUS SQL SUBTREE Since I want to learn mo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilling in InfoAssist+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
OK. Building the business view won't be the problem. Done that multiple times in the console using 8......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilling in InfoAssist+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
And that is exactly what I need. I am creating a cluster join / business view+ of individual masters......

Thanks for the answers. The most important part is the hierarchy. We have separate dimensions / mast......

Does anybody has a clue?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Drilling in InfoAssist+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hai I have a business view about saving transactions. It consists of two measures: number of savin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Making a report OLAP-ready (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Opened a case and got an answer. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Making a report OLAP-ready (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hai Chuck, I opened a case and will let you know the answer. But is it possible to make the report......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Making a report OLAP-ready (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hello Created a business view and then made a report in InfoAssist (as not being a very experienced......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Prior to load option DataMigrator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hello is it possible to grey out the 'Prior to load option' in the properties of the target in Data......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create or Reset Default Business View (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Thnx. Well , then we should be very careful in using Reset Default....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create or Reset Default Business View (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
So what I say is true?? What is then the use of a Reset?? Really go back to the ultimate starting p......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Create or Reset Default Business View (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hi All can anyone tell me what a Reset Default does when creating a business view in AppStudio 8.2?......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Business view+ in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Thnx Chuck, although I was hoping for some figured out example ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Business view+ in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hai a part of our business users use InfoAssist to analyze data, make reports etc.. And they are ve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting the last three positions of a field in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hai all I wanted to do this in one DEFINE. In the end with your tips I succeeded. SUBSTRING(FIELD_......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Getting the last three positions of a field in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hello we have a field, 16 characters long. It can be filled with: 1. 8 characters and 8 spaces ('AB......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract date from timestamp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
All thnx for the help. The solution from BabkNYC works. And thnx for the reference to the functions......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract date from timestamp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hai All it will take me days/weeks/months/years to read that date manual ......

In InfoAssist in the ribbon I choose Data and then Detail(Define). The Define box pops up. In Field ......

» Refine Search
» New Search