Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (133 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report against a directory of CSV files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
Update: I have the ODBC connection done using the microsoft text driver. When I click test I can se......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report against a directory of CSV files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report against a directory of CSV files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
Can Webfocus do this? We have 40 departments that export a csv file from their Kronos time keeper s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Data in fields changing want report to stay the same. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
The report in question is a pdf compound report of 5 different reports. So DECODE in a flat file may......

Discussion Topic  [solved] Data in fields changing want report to stay the same. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
I have a report that gathers data from our payroll system and they are renaming the paycodes. Ex: PE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing Date Param with pull down menu instead of text box. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
I like the drill down Idea. Because I can make a request with the cdate param blank and get all the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing Date Param with pull down menu instead of text box. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Passing Date Param with pull down menu instead of text box. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
Right now I have a check register report that prompts for a parameter called CDATE. The Date is ent......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Report will not run after database rename (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
I conviced the DBA to give teh new database the old name and now everyitng it working again....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Report will not run after database rename (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
The acx file is still looking for 'Navigator' ......

The test in the metadata set-up runs and pulls data so I dont think it is a permission error. I als......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Report will not run after database rename (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
During a recent upgrade we had to rename one of the financial databases from 'Navigator' to 'NavLive......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Executing MSSQL stored procedure from WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
Although you are only trying to execute the sotred procedure, webfocus wants the user account to hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Executing MSSQL stored procedure from WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
Still getting parsing error on the first line. No matter what I put on the first line I am getting p......

Still get the same error after removing the ;...

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Executing MSSQL stored procedure from WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
I need to run a MSSQL stored procedure to update the view I report against. I do not need to pass a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date with slashes (01/01/2009) vs Date with out (01092009) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date with slashes (01/01/2009) vs Date with out (01092009) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg

Im close.. I added ......

» Refine Search
» New Search