Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (164 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF 531 install - PMF_RDBMS_GET cannot be found (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by EricH
The most likely explanation is that there is an issue with the WebFOCUS Server profile - pmf_base.pr......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: How to change Column Headings on 5-rolling-periods reports? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by EricH
Kim - I think I see where the confusion lies (and it was mostly on my part). Internally PMF assu......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to change Column Headings on 5-rolling-periods reports? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by EricH
Kim, On the Dimension Loader for Time there are two options to control Fiscal Year processing. One......

Just to be clear, you seem to be saying that October 2011 is the start of Fiscal Year 2012. So Oct......

Discussion Topic  RE: [resolved] custom gadget dev: query with no data (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by EricH
There's a parm that will turn off the "No Data" page: &DISP_NO_DATA Setting this to 'N' disables t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Measure Loading - Nulls instead of zeros? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by EricH
Hey Joey, If you don't want these at all in the system, you can filter them out at the Measure load......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Computed field name same as SQL field name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EricH
Try adding this to your TABLE FILE: ON TABLE SET HOLDLIST PRINTONLY EricH...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Possible to copy objective and measure alignment from one SC to another? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by EricH
Joey, I'm curious as to why you would need all these extra Scorecards if they're using the same und......

Discussion Topic  RE: [resolved] Custom gadget; how do I support scorecard access security? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by EricH
Joey, A question and a comment here. First the question. How are you testing this? If you are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time Range: YTD vs Previous YTD? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by EricH
There is currently no way to construct a single Time Range to do YTD vs. Previous YTD. You can do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time dimension external file load error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by EricH
The MFD for the external table has to be in a very specific format. I would suggest reviewing the d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time dimension external file load error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by EricH
Hey Greg, Can you do a sample data on your Source? EricH...

Discussion Topic  RE: Code Page issues - 137 or 65001 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EricH
When running in 77x, what I have seen is that alphas and integers will behave the same on a -READ fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh come on, DM isn't really THAT embarrassing, right?!? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EricH
The documentation is clear. The GOTO is required. I'm not seeing anything in the documentation t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Behaviour of LST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EricH
maybe I'm missing something here, but AFAICT, if you want to know in which warehouse the first or la......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Behaviour of LST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EricH
Starting with WebFOCUS 7702, there is support for subqueries directly in the MFD. This is built in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] resolving sort field ambiguity with DEFINE based JOINs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EricH
If, for whatever reason, you absolutely have to do things this way, then this code worked for me in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Returning 0 Values - Please help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EricH
Try this: ENGINE MSOLAP SET EMPTY ON...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dimension drill-down menu in a report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by EricH
Carlos, There are no plans to implement this functionality at the current time. You can submit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED not SOLVED] Mainframe FOCUS - How to determine which row causes format error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EricH
I've seen this before. My memory is a little fuzzy on this but I seem to recall that on WinNT 7.68 ......

» Refine Search
» New Search