Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (218 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Percentage between total and subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Navneeth - Please lookup the " WITHIN " verb. That will show you how to get the grand-total as a co......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Drill down does not create correct hyperlink anymore (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
jammer - I ran into the exact same issue a few months back. A mouse-over the drilldown link was d......

Discussion Topic  Calling WebFOCUS RPC from an MS-Access form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Could not find similar topics anywhere around, so please advise on the following. We have an Access......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pass a single parameter from drop down box to more than one fex in HTML layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
MIN27 - With the power of FOCUS/WF, you can find a lot of solutions to every challenge. Try if th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dev studio run results in a blank page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
jodye - Are you using IE7 as your browser ? I just upgraded(??) to IE7 last week. If I have even ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Phone-book report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Yes Leah, we are really looking at building a phone directory listing rpt of a specific kind of busi......

Discussion Topic  Phone-book report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
A couple of older posts did briefly touch this subject, but did not help my case. So here goes............

Discussion Topic  RE: To Upgrade or Not to Upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
We just upgraded from 52x to 764 a couple of weeks back. We had to make quite a few code changes be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error in 762 when trying to allocate Flat-files on Z/OS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Just heard back from IBI-NY, seems it is a known issue with the 7.6x release atleast and there will ......

Discussion Topic  Error in 762 when trying to allocate Flat-files on Z/OS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
We have run into this issue while testing the 762 version upgrade in test. The following Allocatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] File Download - Security Warning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Thank you for your suggestions Ms. Susannah & hammo1j. I will try those suggestions too, but here is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] File Download - Security Warning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Does anyone think this could be also be caused by an inadequate Java version on that PC ? Could that......

I am sure you are right about it being somekind of an IE setting Leah. The problem is that this PC i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] File Download - Security Warning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
We have an Internet based reporting app that our customers run from their respective sites. One clie......

Discussion Topic  RE: comparing date column with CURRENT DATE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Kummy : I apologize if I am missing something here, but I wonder how you can READ using the SAVE AS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Duplicate Dash Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Anthony : When you -SET a variable, it will be a Dialog-Manager variable and not a field within the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with large queries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
eric : If I understand you right, looks like you have your EDA on the mainframe and are retrieving d......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to apply more condition for Drill condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Tang : Please explain the kinds of conditions in more detail if you could. That will help you get sp......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus &variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Aparna : If you want to see all amper-variables that exist at any point of execution in a FOCUS fex,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Dates in EXL2K - incorrect format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Dan : I believe you can get around that issue my making sure the field is defined as a character fie......

» Refine Search
» New Search