Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (218 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Castor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Syed : We have our reporting server (EDA) on the Mainframe, with the WF Client on a Windows Server. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Year from Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Here is one more solution Shylaja : <CODE> -SET &YEAR0 = EDIT(&YYMD,'9999') ; -TYPE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Format of Timestamp in WHERE clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Syed : The easiest solution for you would be to define the TS field as A26 in the MFD and use the 26......

Discussion Topic  RE: Showing value of an amper variable in my report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Jason : The way you have the code now, FOCUS is trying to resolve the word "Germany" to a field name......

Discussion Topic  RE: Emailing a PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
gkata ; I have never done it myself, but looks like the "ReportCaster API" is what you are looking f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Resouce Layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
T-F : I apologize if the above sample was over-kill for the simple example you requested. But hey, i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Resouce Layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Hello T-F : I added the defer variable to this car-fex I have. You will need to customize it with yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus and .NET (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
rs : WF integration with .net and other webservices has been discussed a few times here before. Plea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Daylight Savings Time Concerns - In Plain English Please! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Y'all are right about this entire drill being "scary" Carol & Susannah !! I have decided to leave o......

Discussion Topic  RE: lockouts on new report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Pam : If a DB2 table is being updated, the DB2 resource manager will automatically lock out everyone......

Discussion Topic  RE: reportcast HTML form w/ graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Been there & felt the pain too Jason. Took us a while to understand - "The saga of the Missing Graph......

Discussion Topic  RE: reportcast HTML form w/ graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Jason : There are limitations to using Graphs via Report caster, espcially if the WF Client and WF r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with FOCUS JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
I stand corrected Alan, Thank you. Guess I should have given my answer a little more thought before ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with FOCUS JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Shealy : Looks like you need use the ALL option. By default, a FOCUS join only connects to 1 record ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster API information (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Fazlina : I personally never had to do this, but I have seen previous threads in this Forum that tal......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE/Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Nate : You could also try having the UserId-Department relationships in a table (MS-SQL,DB2,etc) to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self service or Servlet Mode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Welcome George. To extend Mickey's comments, the main difference between (Self-serv apps) vs (MRE/Da......

Discussion Topic  RE: conversion from packed to alphanumeric excluding the decimal point and comma. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Manash : If nothing else works, this will... DEFINE FILE CAR FLD1/P8.2 WITH SALES = 12345.67; FLD2/......

Discussion Topic  RE: Timestamp getting invalid length error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
sbp ; Changing the Timestamp field format to A26 in the MFD will work just fine. We do it all the ti......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL stress testing tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Our current 5.2x console is very different from your pic Francis. Maybe those options are for 5.3x. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search