Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (52 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Flex Data Visualization Trial on Active PDF in 7.6.9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcook278
We are licensed for Active Reports for WebFOCUS......is this the license you are speaking of or do w......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Flex Data Visualization Trial on Active PDF in 7.6.9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcook278
I created an active PDF report using InfoAssist 7.6.9. The active report works fine but if I try to ......

Discussion Topic  EDASERVE may have crashed - Active Report [CLOSED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcook278
I have been reading through various postings regarding this error message but haven't come across my......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] BI Dashboard - Links to Included Tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcook278
I am setting up a BI Dashboard that contains multiple tabs. The main tab contains a high level view ......

Discussion Topic  ISERIES - DATASOURCE IS NOT UNIQUE USING DB2 CONNECT (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by bcook278
I am testing a new JDBC driver to connect DM from my Linux Server to an iSeries Database. The driver......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Allowing User To Select Fields To Appear On Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcook278
Thanks for all the suggestions. This is working great. One final question. The formatting for my fir......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Allowing User To Select Fields To Appear On Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcook278
My code is identical to what Mighty Max posted earlier and contains no ' ' around fields or any OR s......

This seems to work well for a single select but I want to be able to select multiple columns. If I t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Allowing User To Select Fields To Appear On Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcook278
I am building a launch page that will allow the user to manually select which "BY" columns will appe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Current Date Minus x DAYS (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by bcook278
Clif, Your suggestion seems to actually work better then the SQL passthru. Thanks for the suggestio......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Current Date Minus x DAYS (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by bcook278
I have a very basic SQL statement that I am trying to run via DMC. SELECT T1.DATE_STAMP FROM DATE_......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BI Dashboard and MR Users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcook278
This has been resolved. Some objects associated with 7.6.8 where owned by the linux root account rat......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] BI Dashboard and MR Users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcook278
I just upgraded WF from 7.6.8 to 7.6.9 on our development server and run the migration utilities. Ev......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED by IB] InfoAssist - Format Numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcook278
Good Afternoon, Is it possible to format the numeric values in a column within InfoAssist to say ch......

Discussion Topic  MySQL JDBC Connector Performance Issues (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by bcook278
I am trying to troubleshoot an issue pulling data from a MySQL Table and writing out to a flat file.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chaining Parameters and ALL option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcook278
[SOLVED] It was definately an issue with everything being within a single WHERE statement. Once I se......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Chaining Parameters and ALL option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcook278
I have a simple launch page that includes two listbox controls. The 1st listbox is populated with a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Passthru and MySQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcook278
[SOLVED] I was able to get this working using MySQL by initially selecting say SQL400 and then edit......

Discussion Topic  DMC and STAR SCHEMAS (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by bcook278
I am looking for some feedback from folks that have been using DMC to build out traditional star sch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chaining and Active Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcook278
I'll try launching this into a separate window and see if I get the same results. Thanks, Bob...

» Refine Search
» New Search