Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (97 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Create Report with Synonym(stored procedure) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Create Report with Synonym(stored procedure) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
thanks Computix , i'm try it , but i also error with @id,@name..... i will check it with your idea......

can anybody help me on this ? create report with synonym.mas(need parameter @id,@name....) my ste......

Thanks Ram Prasad E by the way , i used [synonym] SP_GET_USER.mas INPUT:@id ,@name ... OUTPUT:@R......

thanks Ram Prasad E thanks njsden thanks JG i'm use version 7.6.8 . hi jgelona, i'm glad that y......

thanks Ram Prasad E thanks JG i'm did that ... but i not work ... i found ohter problem .. i can......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Create Report with Synonym(stored procedure) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
when i create new synonym with stored procedure the stored procedure have parameter. the created s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] About modify OLAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
hi all, I want to change the look and feel and also I want to disable some of the tool bar buttons ......

Discussion Topic  RE: javascript in fex [closed] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
Thanks all, this problem i till don't fix it , but i want to close this Discussion , how to do it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: javascript in fex [closed] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
Hi Waz, thank your help. the javascript in html is demo. i'm sorry i didn't write in correct way.......

Discussion Topic  javascript in fex [closed] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
hello all, I have a problem with javascript in fex. this is my code. ------------------------ in ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ABOUT HEADING word wrap IN PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
HI, THIS IS CODE: TABLE FILE GGSALES SUM UNITS OVER DOLLARS ACROSS CATEGORY HEADING "O......

Discussion Topic  About Excel font (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
when i try to this : the code TYPE=REPORT, FONT='VERDANA', GRID=OFF, $ TYPE=DATA, COL......

Discussion Topic  RE: About order by (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
Thanks all . : ) Thanks, Yang...

Discussion Topic  RE: About order by (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
Thanks GamP actually , i want to use this in create Graph. so i want to order by time(JAN 2007) i......

Hi Danny-SRL , thanks your replied. i used your code, DEFINE FILE YANG ADT/A6YYM=EDIT(DT,'9999$99'......

Thanks JG BY TIMETEST BY TIME NOPRINT this is ok, but i use it in crete graph, in the graph , ......

Discussion Topic  About order by (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
time 2008-01 2007-01 2008-04 2009-01 TABLE FILE SQLOUT PRINT * COMPUTE NEW521/A4 = SUBSTR(15, time,......

Discussion Topic  RE: About Trim spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
Thanks Waz. it's fixed. Thank you very much!...

Discussion Topic  About Trim spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
the code: -SET &YY = 'TEST '; -SET &YYTEST= TRIM('B', '&YY.EVAL', &YY.LENGTH, ' ', 1, 'A&YY.LE......

» Refine Search
» New Search