Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (97 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] in fex setting the html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
thanks Damien thanks Tony A i'm trying. Thanks Yang...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] in fex setting the html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
thanks john drews thanks Francis Mariani is not default selected, it's dynamic. Thanks, Yang...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] in fex setting the html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
-HTMLFORM BEGIN ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to get the data from table and html ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
thanks Francis Mariani i'm trying... Thanks, Yang...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to get the data from table and html ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
to Francis Mariani thank your reply you method is put the data in the html... my mean is : the r......

can anybody help me?...

thanks JG, I searched ...i think my key not exact (get data ,get data from html ...) i try again.........

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] how to get the data from table and html ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
Q1. TABLE FILE SQLOUT PRINT * ON TABLE HOLD AS XSQLOUT END -RUN the result is C1 C2 C3 a1 a2 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] About Converting From Numeric to Alphanumeric Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] About Converting From Numeric to Alphanumeric Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
thank you ac1 thank you JG. the number length is 0~99999 i try to your idea. Thanks, Yang...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] About Converting From Numeric to Alphanumeric Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
i want get the char from number my code: COMPUTE NAME1/A10 = EDIT(110023); NOPRINT COMPUTE NAME2/......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] About Drop Down List with store procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
thank you Doug thank you JG i fixed it , i changed the 'test2' to 't2' , it's worked.. i don't kn......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] About Drop Down List with store procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
this is my code : in main fex : SQL SQLMSS SET SERVER &CONNECTION SQL SQLMSS EX wftest.dbo.store ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create Graph with procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create Graph with procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
To Waz, thanks you for your help but i can't find the info wiht create with procedure Thanks, Yan......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Create Graph with procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yangyang
Hi everybody, in sql2005 database i had a procedure (yytest_1.sql : select a,b,c,d from abcdtable),......

» Refine Search
» New Search