Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (96 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Wrong percentage given with negative value in calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marikaki
Neftali, Well, I am a little bit ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Wrong percentage given with negative value in calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marikaki
May be you need this information for &format: ......

Hi Neftali, Please find the defininition in the code. I tried with parentheses and it did not work......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Wrong percentage given with negative value in calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marikaki
Hi, Can someone explain me why all the percentage calculations in report painter are good until it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to print on the last line of a group within Report Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marikaki
Thanks Ginny. It works fine now. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to print on the last line of a group within Report Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marikaki
Thanks Ginny for NODATA. When I set 0 into my column it shows a 0 and not a null value. How the DE......

Hi Ginny, You gave me the logic I needed to manage it. I'm not yet finished with it. 1. When you ......

Again Waz, Don't try to match the sample of the table with the report. I didn't take care of provi......

Waz, column 1: Profit center column 2: #workable days in the month column 3: period week (account......

Waz, I did not send you the complete cluster I did. I provide the most important table which gives ......

Hi Waz, As additionnal information, the file used by the report is a cluster file. So the sample I'......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]How to print on the last line of a group within Report Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marikaki
Hi, Some columns of my sales report need to be print only on the last line of a group (before the n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Rpt Painter:external function or module not found : month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marikaki
Thanks for the info. I will update my signature....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Rpt Painter:external function or module not found : month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marikaki
Thanks Neftali; I appreciate the fast speed answer you all gave me....

Thanks You Jimmy, exactly what I need and easy. I am doing baby steps learning BI-Webfocus....

I found it in the web Maintain-specific Date and Time Functions documentation. Is there any easy wa......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Rpt Painter:external function or module not found : month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marikaki
Hi folks, What do I need to be able to use the MONTH function within Report Painter? Error I got: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Distribution list within Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marikaki
I forgot to mention that the message I got still there for a while and freeze the reprot caster scre......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Distribution list within Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marikaki
Hi everyone, Within Report Caster/Edit schedule/Distribution I got a message saying "Please wait" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Solved: Date representation in french in report Painter heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marikaki
Solved. I used the LCWORD combined with DATERAN AND DATECVT. Thank you....

» Refine Search
» New Search