Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (42 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] panels not appearing in App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
Hallway, I had already tried something similar, which didn't help. I use App Studio on a computer ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] panels not appearing in App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
In App Studio, in the View section in the Utilities tab of the Ribbon, I checked Properties, Setting......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Alignment icons on App Studio Quick Access Toolbar always disabled (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
Chuck, I mentioned App Studio in the subject, but forgot to say that in my message. I'm using App ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Alignment icons on App Studio Quick Access Toolbar always disabled (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
The 4 alignment (left, right, top, bottom) icons are always grayed out on the Quick Access Toolbar (......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] combining focus tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
Hallway, I thought your suggestion was one of the many things I tried. However, when I just tried ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] combining focus tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
The 2 tables in the USE are focus tables. In the real code I use APP PATH. Like I say, the same co......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] combining focus tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
Here's some sample code of a report (encumbrances6320.fex) I'm trying to run: USE Encumbrances20......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Run DataMigrator procedure from WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
dhagen, You nailed it! Way back weeks ago when I first tried this in the 82 version of WebFocus, I......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Run DataMigrator procedure from WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
These are a couple lines of code in a focexec run from our version 77 reporting server: REMOTE DES......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how do I link to an HTML page in a sub-folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
Never mind. I figured it out. My questions were based on working on my Menu (HTML page) created in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how do I link to an HTML page in a sub-folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
After copying the HTML file to the Interfaces folder, yes, it opens if I right click the request in ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] how do I link to an HTML page in a sub-folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
I have an HTML page (I’ll call it the Menu) which has several objects. Each object is a hyperlink, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] case spelling of focus db (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
BabaNYC, I like using mixed case for filenames. That way, I can cut down on underscores. Plus, us......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] case spelling of focus db (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
I have a TABLE FILE where I want to create a focus db. Thus, I use the following line: ON TABLE HO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] hyperlink in another folder/application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
What I ended up doing was to edit the HTML code via Notepad and use a different application (folder)......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] hyperlink in another folder/application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
I have an HTML page with a menu of several options from which the user can choose. Each option has ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] retrieving the server and or SQL database name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
CoolGuy, Okay. I'll see if I can figure out something there. Thanks, Mark...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] retrieving the server and or SQL database name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
Francis, I was hoping it would give me the information similar to the way it can tell me which user......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] retrieving the server and or SQL database name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
If I want to find out who is running a focus procedure, I can use something like this: -SET &&USERI......

Discussion Topic  RE: access denied in dev studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
Our network guy thought the problem was that my password was being cached. I found MS Article 82270......

» Refine Search
» New Search