Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (60 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining Master Files - Need A Distinct Sub-Query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
I'm not quire sure what you need here. Forgive me I think it is me, and not you. If your fact tabl......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Sure, MATCH FILE will do it, but what are you trying to accomplish. Is there a quasi key that we ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: VSAM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Typically HEADER and TRAILER records in a VSAM file are treated as "RECTYPES". We allow them to be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Line number in PDF is displaying incorrectly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
You don't way what release you are in. There were some problems with TABLASTPAGE (specifically with......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC file - multiple indexes? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
You are right LLoyd, we are taking at least two different things.......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC file - multiple indexes? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
OK, to recap. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Find earliest date across columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
TABLE FILE fn ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS and SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Sorry, I tried cut-and-paste and it sent the message before I was done. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS and SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
You can actually do that in FOCUS without worrying about SQL. If you want just 2 columns, one with......

Discussion Topic  RE: SUM or SUBTOTAL in SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
You might not even have to do a SUBFOOT at all. Try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting on SUM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
The only change I would make from the prior, is to put the BY TOTAL BEFORE the BY pgm-TTL, so that t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound PDF - NOBREAK Glitch (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
I think this was fixed in 5.3.4, according to techsupport.ibi.com. However, I would call it in to C......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with EXL2K formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Sorry, the result was 1,953.68% vs 19.54 . Although when I click on the COLUMN, the formula seems......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with EXL2K formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Francis, Did you get off by a factor ?......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to force member to appear? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Matthew, Harry Lotrowski from IBI, responds:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Geometric Averages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
I'm sorry. this is definitely a flaw in my math education, but could you explain what a Geometric a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppressing columns in rows (not zero) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Following up on what was said before, just make the fields be MISSING if it is not the first EMP for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summing of values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Try this, if it doesn't matter WHICH of the records you choose, so long as it isn't PAYBACK.......

Discussion Topic  RE: printing two columns in a single column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Another way to do this, is to make the second line be a SUBFOOT. First, if you don't have a normal B......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing rows to column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Sure, actually that is easier than what you are doing. My guess, if you did a view source, the sour......

» Refine Search
» New Search