Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (60 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCUS for z/OS - FOCMAP - TSO Id? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Sorry, I missed the 7.1.1 part. I was in 7.3. They really beefed up SYSFILES in there, but still u......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCUS for z/OS - FOCMAP - TSO Id? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
i Know that David opened a case with Customer Support for this, but I'm posting here, for other inpu......

Discussion Topic  RE: differnt formatting on data rows and subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Well, if you wanted the formatting done on the detail line (with currency symbol), and then on a SUB......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rolling Calculation using ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
If you are using FRL, then there is column based calculations, but I think in your case using LAST w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Function MAX. with Packed field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
hMMM We don't have any reported problems with this, so I think you'll have to report it, and let the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Function MAX. with Packed field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
I don't find any problems, and I ran your code quickly against one of my files, and had no problem, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Virtual Fields/Defines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
You cannot create a temporary field on the root level that is based on fields on child segments. If......

Discussion Topic  RE: Capturing Environmental settings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Rich, are you in FOCUS or WEBFOCUS, and what release? If this is FOCUS on MVS, then you can use Ses......

Discussion Topic  RE: trouble with alpha return values - space padding (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Well, you can use TRIM to get rid of trailing blanks on a variable, after using a -READ. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: trouble with RECOMPUTE! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Suce you are going to do the SUBFOOT anyway, instead of the RECOMPUTE, do ON byfield RECAP, and reca......

Discussion Topic  RE: SUBTOTAL FORMATTING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
You can specify the aligning fields in a SUBHEAD, SUBFOOD, HEADING, FOOTING. However, not in a RECO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotals with count and averages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Sorry, I pressed ENTER too soon:TABLE FILE fn ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotals with count and averages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Another cool new feature (FOCUS release 7.3 and WF release 5.2.x) is to use prefixes in your subtota......

Discussion Topic  RE: Match file m:m (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Mirza, this is the code that I used, and my answer. Hope it helps.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't view deferred jobs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Sandy, I found this case and this solution:......

Discussion Topic  RE: MATCHING MULTIPLE FILES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Terri, I looked out over your request. There are two possibilities that come to mind, . ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculate the percentage of a group value from a total sum (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Never say never. <grin> Let everything into the report,and then eliminate by WHERE TOTAL. In......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppress HEADING on First Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
You can't use WHEN with HEADING, only with ON stuff, like ON COUNTRY SUBHEAD ... WHEN ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excluding records in one to many join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
The problem that you are encountering is that there are multiple characteristics and you are looking......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help needed with this error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
The reason is because of the relationships that have been developed previously, particularly the Sor......

» Refine Search
» New Search