Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (80 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] only an ET or null statement is legal after a DDL statement in WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Yes I'm using SQl SQLDBC which is for teradata.This was working fine for quite long time and suddenl......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] only an ET or null statement is legal after a DDL statement in WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Hi, I have an issue with SQL passthrough in WebFocus. I have a requirement to create volatile tabl......

Discussion Topic  Invaild string or buffer length error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Hi, I'm facing an issue while running the reports in WebFocus. The error description is as below:......

Discussion Topic  file names in deferred screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Hi, I need a help in the display of the file names in the deferred screen.(MRE). I have two repor......

Discussion Topic  Display of Column Title in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
All, I'm facing an issue in the display of the column Title in every page of the PDF report.I nee......

Discussion Topic  Reducing the space between two reports - Compound PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
All, Is there any way to reduce the space between two reports in Compound PDF while displayed in a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inserting label beneath column title in HTM Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Thanks Ginny. It worked well...

Discussion Topic  Inserting label beneath column title in HTM Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
All, I'm facing an issue with inserting a text label beneath the column title. Is their any provi......

Discussion Topic  Page break in HTML pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Hi, Is there anyway to insert the page break in HTML pages?I Tried using the following ON TABLE SE......

Discussion Topic  How to handle larger string from HTML to FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Hi, we are having a interface and fex files. Based on the selection of values in interface the repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC2597) USE OF DEFINE FIELD THAT CANNOT BE AGGREGATED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Here is the model of the program that i am trying. ......

Discussion Topic  (FOC2597) USE OF DEFINE FIELD THAT CANNOT BE AGGREGATED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Hi, I am trying to pull some calculation which is there in DEFINE in to TABLE FILE. But while creati......

Discussion Topic  NO HTML OUTPUT - SQL FETCH ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Hi, We are using SQL server 2005 as database, we are using the Microsoft JDBC driver 1.2 for connect......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merging individual PDF report with Compund PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Thanks for the replies. Actually my client wants the report like this. he is having 15 different rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merging individual PDF report with Compund PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Here is the program that has the same requirement for me. I used CAR file. ......

Frank, There is a typo in my report. I need to merge the normal PDF report with the COMPONENT pdf re......

Discussion Topic  Merging individual PDF report with Compund PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Hi, I am working on a solution where i need to generate a PDF report in which i have to include 3-5 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL FETCH CURSOR ERROR (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Prasanna
forgot to mention we are using Data Migrator 5.x version....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  SQL FETCH CURSOR ERROR (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Prasanna
Every month we are loading data into to final table using a DF. A stored procedure creats the HOLD f......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: 9 tables in one PDF page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Thanks frank. it worked fine.Using the dimension and position of tables i am able to show all the 9 ......

» Refine Search
» New Search