Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (80 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get DB user name and DB instance? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Thanks frank. Here is answer for one question. -SET &USR = CNCTUSR('A8'); Regards R.Prasanna...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  How to get DB user name and DB instance? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
All, I need to get user name (who logged in to view report) and database instance of the report.I tr......

Discussion Topic  Getting YEAR part from &DATEYYMD in Dialogue manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
All, I am trying to fetch the YEAR part alone from the Current date, using Dialogue manager.But i am......

Discussion Topic  Converting HTML report to excel,pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
All, I am in the process of exporting the report output from HTML page (output of 3 fex files) to ex......

Discussion Topic  Displaying column variable in Empty report header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
All, I have 3 reports.This reports are executed based on the period (MM/YYYY).I am showing the perio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not able to fetch System date - ERROR: (FOC1175) NO REFERENCE TO FIELD DATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Alan, Sorry, it worked other way. In the manipulating this current date, i did changes in my program......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not able to fetch System date - ERROR: (FOC1175) NO REFERENCE TO FIELD DATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Alan, It didnt work. I gave the same way as you told, i gave a field name from the DB which has som......

Discussion Topic  Not able to fetch System date - ERROR: (FOC1175) NO REFERENCE TO FIELD DATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
All, I am trying to get current date from system.I used TODAY and modify them to get current date.Al......

Discussion Topic  Issue with empty reports - SET EMPTYREPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
All, I am having 4 reports(in one fex), using HTMLTABLE i displayed them in a single page. But for o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to split the report one below one based on column condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
All, Here is one more solution for the above issue It worked with HTMTABLE.So, created 3 repors and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue in creating 2 table files and making a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
All, I am able to see the output. It was not working with HTML, but it worked with HTMTABLE.So, crea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue in creating 2 table files and making a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Here is one example that i took from forum. In this after first execution nothing is visible in the ......

Discussion Topic  Issue in creating 2 table files and making a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
All, I am new to webfocus.I have a requirement where i need to show the set of data one by one based......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML page output (3 fexfiles) to Single PDF/Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
All, I had tried the approach.It is working if i give EXL97, but not working if i give EXL2K.But i a......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML page output (3 fexfiles) to Single PDF/Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Danny The requirement is once the 3 reports are displayed in the html page, user should be given ......

Discussion Topic  HTML page output (3 fexfiles) to Single PDF/Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
All, I had generated 3 reports (fex), and using HTML page option i had shown all the 3 reports in th......

Discussion Topic  Modifying column data and using in BY-Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
All, I have to rename the data of the Column in the Output and I'm using this column in the group......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to make Total using formulae (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
Susannah, I am having the columns which are created using DEFINE.Can you eloborate your steps more.I......

Discussion Topic  How to make Total using formulae (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
All, I have a requirement where i need to implement the same forumale to TOTAL as in the column calc......

Discussion Topic  Not able to open the table file in report painter 7.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prasanna
All, I am using developer studio 7.0.I had created a report using text editor.Created 2 reports, us......

» Refine Search
» New Search