Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Creating HOLD file to store results from loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Good Morning, I am iterating over a table of guids and preforming some business logic on each. When......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Check on pulling table value into variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Worked, thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Check on pulling table value into variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Good Afternoon, Thought I understood this, apparently not. -DEFAULTH &Test=0; -DEFAULTH &&Test=0; ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Handling potential nulls in stored procedure calls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Worked like a charm, thanks Waz!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Handling potential nulls in stored procedure calls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Good Afternoon, I am calling a stored procedure like so: ENGINE SQLMSS SET DEFAULT_CONNECTION CONN......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Concept check on holds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Okay, so I have a series of guids that are request specifc and should be cached as they are used in ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Concept check on holds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Good Afternoon, Concept check: Do I have to explicitly state something should go to foccache to ens......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calling stored procedure, error on temp table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Woohoo, well that was quick haha. Just created a simple stored procedure that does a select on a ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calling stored procedure, error on temp table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Good Morning Martin - so I would be looking under "Manage Adapters"... select appropriate adapter, ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Calling stored procedure, error on temp table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Good Afternoon, I'm trying to call a stored procedure I have in my MSSQL DB so that I don't have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Logic check on approach to building out multi procedure report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Thanks for the information Chuck!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Logic check on approach to building out multi procedure report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Very interesting suggestion. I've implemented this idea and I am no longer seeing any issues - this ......

So maybe that's the catch - It's not all done in the same procedure. The report will present a seri......

So I think the obvious alternative is using a HOLD file? If so, would / can this respect my require......

Thanks for your input! So what structure should I look at using? How should my approach change?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Logic check on approach to building out multi procedure report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
I want to reach out regarding my approach to my deliverable to see if anyone has any comments. I'm w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding drilldown javascript call (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Good Morning Doug, The function that I created is just firing a simple alert for now - just a proof......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Adding drilldown javascript call (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Hi, I'm trying to add a drilldown which will call a JS function. I've setup the drill down and adde......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Utilizing specific procedure output as input for other procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Excellent, thank you! Was able to get this working. Now, the list I'm counting is already in foccac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Utilizing specific procedure output as input for other procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
So I don't see an actual assignment so I'm assuming the complete example could be something like thi......

» Refine Search
» New Search