Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (109 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chaining/Autocomplete/Focus issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Well, My only suggestion would be to tear everything else out of the HTML portion of your page and ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chaining/Autocomplete/Focus issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I unfortunatly cant duplicate the issue as I am on 7.6 and dont have the appropriate release of file......

can you include the code? Specifically surrounding the two comboboxes?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to add the character '>' before the data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
ADD a semi colon before the AS TABLE FILE LIMIT SUM MAX.JOB_GROUP AS 'JOB_GROUP' TO_USER AS 'USER' ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] REPOSTING to change question Creating an Excel 2 tab spreadsheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Sandy, We are currently running Excel 2003 and have no issues. Would you please confirm the version......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] REPOSTING to change question Creating an Excel 2 tab spreadsheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Sandy, First off, spectacular last name.... Here is how we do it in Excel... TABLE FILE X PRINT Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Editable PDF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
If the ouput change is not an option there are plenty of PDF Editing tools available. We use Foxit....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Escaping the É character for Return via XML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Update on this, I went into my DEFINE FUNCTION that handles this functionality to add another trans......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieving Records regardless of case (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Byrnsy, I haven't had the opportunity to upgrade to 7.7, so I can't comment on the current status. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: javascript in fex [closed] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
If I can add one more suggestion priuor yo you closing remember that the usual way of linking a fex......

Discussion Topic  RE: javascript in fex [closed] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Watch your parenthesis when calling js functions Use() not[)...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ENABLING BORDER IN XLS REPORTS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller

Discussion Topic  RE: Update Email Address (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by gweller
nevermind.....I found it!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  Update Email Address (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by gweller
Is there a way to change the email address associated to your login? Thanks G...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pagebreak on an Across field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I am assuming that this does not work with HTML output? Is there a way to do this with HTML?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Pagebreak on an Across field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I have a report that totals payments made across the year in which they were paid by a variety of ca......

Discussion Topic  Geocoding Data (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by gweller
I am wondering if anyone has had success geocoding your data using a freely available source via Dat......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Where can I find full version of 1001 Ways to Work With Dates in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Here's a link... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] dashboard examples? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Ajax with WebFOCUS is dead simple.... As long as you have had some experience with AJAX and WebFOCU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] dashboard examples? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
This was actually one of the first things we did with WebFOCUS. We wanted to provide a nice look and......

» Refine Search
» New Search