Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (109 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 7.6 Coorelated Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I was just researching this error myself, and although this did not help my search, I was able to de......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Reporting on contact lists stored in Outlook (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I am in the process of trying to report on an Outlook contact list. In the process of trying to do......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Reporting from XML stored in a text column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I have a data structure that stored a form's serialized data in XML format within a text field (in S......

Discussion Topic  Summit 2008 - What to do in Nashville? (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by gweller
A few of us from my company located in Western Canada are coming down for Summit. My wife and I have......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Escaping the É character for Return via XML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Here is my solution... STRREP(90, STRREP(78,FULLNAME,1, HEXBYT (201,'A1'), 8,'&|eacute;',78,'A78') ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Escaping the É character for Return via XML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I have a report that I am returning to an HTML page via an XML call. I have several database values ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display Website In MRE Block (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
You should be able to create a url within the MRE with the corresponding address, then within the BI......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tracking user logins within the Managed Reporting Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Thank you for all your help, I actually decided to go the handraulic route. I have created a little......

Discussion Topic  Tracking user logins within the Managed Reporting Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I took a look through the mradmin user manual and was unable to find anything that mentioned whether......

Discussion Topic  RE: setLegendReverse Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I may have answered my own question: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: setLegendReverse Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
It seems as though this issue is a little more sneaky then what I first assumed. A little background......

Discussion Topic  setLegendReverse Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I have a problem with the setLegendReverse setting in a stacked bar graph. I have created the grap......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday File Location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Thanks Alan and Frank, Between the two of you I have it figured out. A) The file location was ind......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday File Location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
So the system is able to find the file now that I have placed it in the location specified by the go......

You would think so wouldnt you....but nope, not so much....(From the Help File) Procedure: How to C......

Discussion Topic  Holiday File Location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I am wondering if anyone can tell me where I need to store the holiday file that I create. I have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieving Records regardless of case (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Just an update, I received word from the folks at IBI that they are working on a fix for this that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieving Records regardless of case (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
OK so to wrap this up.... We have placed a request with the fine folks at Information Builders to l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus classes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I don't think thats quite what he had in mind......

Discussion Topic  RE: YUI - Yahoo User Interface Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
If you need any help or examples let me know and I can see what I can dig up. Cheers...

» Refine Search
» New Search