Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (109 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieving Records regardless of case (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
hammo1j, Thanks for the feedback, however after doing some initial testing it seems as though I hav......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieving Records regardless of case (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Just as an FYI to those interested, it seems as though this is standard functionality within WebFocu......

Tony... Just to clarify, the SQL selection is not the problem. SQL is passing back the requested re......

Thanks Trav, that is what I was afraid of... I have one more hook in the water and if anything come......

I am still receiving the same results......

SQL 2000...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Retrieving Records regardless of case (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I am trying to perform a search function and I want to be able to return all matching records regard......

Discussion Topic  RE: YUI - Yahoo User Interface Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I have used their calendar control and mapping functionality with WebFOCUS...Works very well......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Frank, I actually have a label printer that spools through a roll of labels that are 2.25" x 1.25".......

Discussion Topic  Printing Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I have checked the documentation on Page-size. Is there a way to specify a page size for a label pri......

Discussion Topic  AFM FILE CAN NOT BE FOUND OR READ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I am receiving this error while trying to install a new PostScript font. I have updated my pscript.f......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster java.net.SocketExeption Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Just an update, I have been able to get everything working minus the pre-processing portion, where ......

Discussion Topic  ReportCaster java.net.SocketExeption Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I have a ReportCaster job that I am trying to build. I need a pre-processing job to run that will up......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using strrep to replace a period (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
nevermind... I searched on the error message and found this piece of advice.."Concat an empty strin......

Discussion Topic  Using strrep to replace a period (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I am attempting to strip out the period located within my username to allow me to make a nice pretty......

Discussion Topic  RE: ROWS..OVER.. With Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Kind of a hack but it works like a charm... I have implemented it like this until/if I find a bette......

Discussion Topic  RE: ROWS..OVER.. With Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Tony, Your method works until you add an Across clause, once you add an across, it seems as though ......

I tested this out, and the problem is that the ROWS Command may sort within the original table but t......

Discussion Topic  RE: OPERATOR + INCOMPATIBLE WITH OPERANDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I think that goes something like this... ......

» Refine Search
» New Search