Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (668 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED***Extract Month and Year from System Date As Integers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Dave's tip: Don't use the javascript function to do this. There is an easier way. Make a .fex th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Deleting Rows from an .ftm (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Listen to Waz... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] [REQ.INFO] ENGINE INT CACHE SET ON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Thanks Tom, but when I click it I get a different website. "Welcome to the Technical Documentation......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] [REQ.INFO] ENGINE INT CACHE SET ON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
hi all, Lately I've been seeing this code in posted examples: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Serpentine column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying Current Month in the Prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Don't use javascript. You're on the right track. You've already got a .fex that outputs XML. In t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Table Yeilds Error on Query, Not sure why (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Here is perhaps some useful trace: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Table Yeilds Error on Query, Not sure why (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Robert, This should work fine for you: Make a .fex ( we call them 'helpers' ) ......

Yes, WEP. So did we... ...until we moved to a different RDMS ( and adapter ). Then we got this err......

@RobertF we have this problem too since migration to Teradata. ( I suspect the adapter... ) Just a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCUS vs ALPHA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
If you need to join on multiple fields you could choose to add a surrogate-key field ( combined / co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCUS vs ALPHA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
We started to use ON TABLE HOLD AS H01 instead of ON TABLE HOLD AS H01 FORMAT FOCUS to speed th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Limit on the # of amper variables one can set? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
@TonyB hi, Are you aware of the "IBI Benelux Usergroup" ? ...or am I mismatching your name? Gree......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Limit on the # of amper variables one can set? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
@anatess It's more likely you've run against the browsers' url-limit....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Possible bug in DEFINE format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
@waz this is SQL generated when I add 4 defines with different number of decimal positions: p16.2 /......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Possible bug in DEFINE format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Waz, your question is valid. If I "table" ( is that a real verb ? ) the data to a HOLD and DEFINE ......

Doug, I don't think that'll work. It's a I6. I4 wouldn't make a big difference. But I've tried it ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Possible bug in DEFINE format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
hi all, I can not recreate my issue on CAR. Sorry for that. I have the following situation. And I D......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convenient way to re-use drilldown parameters? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Sure... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Version 8 Code Tightening (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
First: Thanks for the info, nice work. I can understand it might a big issue... ...but I'm glad it ......

» Refine Search
» New Search