Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (668 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Index to slow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Wassi, Does the master have all 4 fields? I only see two in the query with AS So where is the inde......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Browser Caching (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Jveselka, The browser will cache if the URL is the same. ( it thinks it's the same page obviously ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]FEX Names in a Folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
susannah, first of all, I don't like saving a hardcopy .txt to the server. What happens if more th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]FEX Names in a Folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
...and what if I want the same for a MR domain?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Output Format Exl2k using Repeat command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
How about this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Including a style sheet with an &var (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
....or fix it within the .sty -IF &CUSTOMER EQ 'A' THEN CONTINUE ELSE ENDIF_CUSTOMER_A; ...styles......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to display last 4 records only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Egon, if HIGHEST 4 doesn't work ( because duplicate values ) here's a solution. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to : Make a PDF with a fixed part and a flexible part and absolution pos (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
[SOLVED]...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to : Make a PDF with a fixed part and a flexible part and absolution pos (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
@Tony ......

ah.. cross posted... That's what I mean.... ...but yours is a bit elaborate..? Why go through the......

Tony, Yeah that works. But I require to start with a RECAP. ( That can be solved with J's solution......

Thanks J. I thought of that too... ...but that's an ugly work-around. I was wondering whether WebF......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to : Make a PDF with a fixed part and a flexible part and absolution pos (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
What the 'h3ll' you mean Dave??? ...here we go. I'd like to: Make a PDF. On the first page some t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard list/checkbox filtering w/o impacting report aggregation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Amisol, that's a different kind of filter then I had in mind. But since it's an AHTML I guess the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard list/checkbox filtering w/o impacting report aggregation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Amisol, You do not have to add hidden columns in your report to filter them... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to paste Multiple Values in Text box Prompt control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Praveen, a text-box is defined by HTML as a single line. You can not paste multiple values seperate......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Prompt for a Report Title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Thanks Francis, But we use -DEFAULT only to make sure a parameter has a default value... ( go figur......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Prompt for a Report Title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Francis, I don't understand your question. ( how about never prompting ). We make an fex with prom......

...probably you couldn't find it because it's basic functionality. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search