Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (668 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Baffled by dates and calendar control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
It's this: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can I embed a !IBI.FIL in the HTML Composer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
J. We have this in place. Although used for an input field it should work fine with a text-item. M......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Why is it discouraged to use -EXIT with Report Caster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Waz, sure, but WF isn't afraid to 'change' your code anyway. If you have a fex with output format ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Global Variable in MRE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
MattC. How about this: Make a fex. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Global Variable in MRE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
MattC, we have a fex ( say: globvars.fex ) with content like: -SET &&CURRENT_WEEK = 9; -SET &&CURRE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MORE has error when there is no data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Danny, what happens if the first ( H1 ) is empty?...

Discussion Topic  RE: ( Closed ) Choose between 2 variable input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
or... ...if you don't like using _FOC_NONE. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Where in file problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Okay, thanks guys. unfortunately I currently have no access to CAR, PERSINFO etc. right now. ( due ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Where in file problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
j42p11 ( nice name ! :-S ) ......

There is a limit to the amount of values that can be used like this. Simple matter of the maximum l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Different type of graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
...you might be able to use Google-graphs? It can be done, I did it once as a test, but lost the co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Different type of graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
the graph, or the interactivity?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] URL limitations for drill-down reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
May I add that this limitation is no longer valid for IE 9+ Trick is that all drills are packed tog......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] executing a part of process flow (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Dave
Satish, I don't know exactly what you mean, but I think this is it. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMMENT] Dev Studio - HTML Composer - Add new parameter to existing page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Out of curiosity... ...it might kill me. Why do you have a fex with 50+ parameters and only 2 are......

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMMENT] Dev Studio - HTML Composer - Add new parameter to existing page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
David, I know, as I already mentioned... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUM of AVG count Issue. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Senthill, That will change the outcome of the SUM for each row. Even with NOPRINT. If you need the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUM of AVG count Issue. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Like this? ......

Senthill, I think I know what you mean, but could post an example of what you're trying? ( You cou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is there a command to display of WF host + port name ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Tomsweb, here a neat way to find out. Create an HTML ( launcher.htm ) Add an hyperlink to the file......

» Refine Search
» New Search