Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (668 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can I stop : Cannot be converted to Sql (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Susannah, Thanks for the reply. But I'm not looking for an alternative. We have alternatives. I ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can I stop : Cannot be converted to Sql (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hello all, When tracing the SQLAGGR we get messages like this: 14.09.26 BT (FOC2565) THE OBJECT ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sharing] Recursive Drill-Down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
I don't know if there is a question in your post... But here's another one: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can we capture the values a user selects when running a query in a log? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Anybody got a link for that? ...except for the one that says : "Registered Summit attendees can dow......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] time period drop down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
We've added ( and update daily ) columns to the calender dimension. Relative day ( 0 = today, -1 = ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error parsing Master File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hainguyen, This might not be the same problem you have, but we used to have the error message. If ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Across title not shown when only one across value field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
I guess it's 8.004...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Across title not shown when only one across value field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Guess what... ...more people have this issue. ...we're not on WF8 yet, but this is what I found in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] unable to dynamically include a file from an amper in MR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hi, Tom and Jodye. I'm following your discussion. As far as I know, it's not possible what you are......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upload Parameters VIA Excel/CSV into HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Leo, please keep in mind that the number of values you can put in a WHERE is limited. Danger of SQ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Sparkline in the report output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Rifaz, as you can see in the code, this uses 3th party tools ( javascript ) to generate sparklines.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Bar & Line Chart in a single chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
I don't specific about IA 8.0 but this is basic functionality. Usually, make a double barchart and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display drilldown report with parameters right after hit the link. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hainguyen, Perhaps it possible to make 2 drills? One directly to the HTML output ( no parameters, n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating Active Dashboards from multiple “Master files” (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Dave
Vikrant, If I understand your situation correctly, that should be very well possible. If they are ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to PRINT in left top corner? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Piter, two possible reasons. --First-- You should set the pagemargin and cellpadding to 0. Odd thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calulation with Across values/Limit output on row-total value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
RPCT works... but it sometimes gives me small 'rounding'-error with makes the total end up at 99.9......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calulation with Across values/Limit output on row-total value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Gutentag, TKMAN I understand what you want. You could use: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance Issue in my report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
We found when dealing with large needed outputs ( 250K + *1) the filling / sorting etc. of HOLD file......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML page button to launch Procedure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
...? Just make an HTML page in the HTML composer. Add buttons. And add hyperlinks? Greets,Dave...

Discussion Topic  RE: Nested IFs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
No, sorry. I don't. But it's not really big. I think we had trouble with -IF .... THEN ... ELSE -......

» Refine Search
» New Search