Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (668 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Nested IFs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
KarinC, The number of IF-THEN-ELSE might not be a problem... ...but we've encountered the problem ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hilarious warning FOC2906 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Wep, Yup, found it too. ...but it's just a warning, don't worry. It's just letting you know the va......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Selected Suppressing of data values in a column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Ian, You gave the answer yourself: "I don't know what the last row's value is going to be". That's......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with WebFOCUS Styling - not very cascading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Yep, I've noticed too... It uses 'CSS' to add the style, but isn't cascading itself. Must say I h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eliminate records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
How's this... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to print formula in Excel, but not compute R1C1 style (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Maverick01 Usually the trick is to add | i.e. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Every Nth record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional Formatting of cell [CLOSED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Like Daniel says.. could you post a CAR sample... While we wait for that... ...have you considered......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] issue w/ DYNAMIC WHERE statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
J, The trick is that FOC_NONE has the effect of ignore the complete line of code. And you have to k......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] issue w/ DYNAMIC WHERE statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Oh, and on the subject of _FOC_NONE You might want to use _FOC_NULL instead....

We have some pretty nasty elaborate reports that require A LOT of coding. ( in DM ) But come to thi......

You can use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [TECHNIQUE] Multiselect - Comma separated list in &AMP_TEXT (textvarname attribute) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
@J, that's even better... usually just an 'ID' is not what the user wants. Thanks all....

Discussion Topic  RE: [TECHNIQUE] Multiselect - Comma separated list in &AMP_TEXT (textvarname attribute) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
@njsden You've got to be kidding...! ...I always thought that meant "Send the 'Display field' inst......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS 8 Migration Testing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Same here, I'd be intrested in something like that too. Greets, Dave...

Discussion Topic  RE: [REOPEN FOR WF8 ] [not solved ] Autoprompt after html page. How to disable it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
hi Wep, Yes, I read something being available in the 'new html composer' being a document propertie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [REOPEN FOR WF8 ] [not solved ] Autoprompt after html page. How to disable it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
@Jack I don't know the details. Our admin had contact. All I know they said to replace a .js with t......

Good tip BarryS... ...but IBI ( .NL ) found it. It is ( as expected ) hotfix 5 ! We now use a .js......

@Jack Thanks for the extra info... ...although I should have known it's passed by URL from the HTML......

» Refine Search
» New Search