Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (668 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] McGyver Technique (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
I so much prefer SQL statements for this. More control, and no pesky index, alpha or whatever. Just......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Variable with multiple values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
We used to use IN() a lot. Turns out that doesn't really work well with HTML parameters. OR works be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Intrigueing parallel session problem, but how to solve it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
A, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Intrigueing parallel session problem, but how to solve it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hi A, ( wep ) Do you recall us having a similar issue? Well, I fixed it. Reading ( again ) what yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Flexible printing in compound PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hi. We hardly ever use the actual PDF-composer. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] What is "scaroot" in edaserve.cfg? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Cool fact: "Groot" is Dutch for "big" or "tall"....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Parameter Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
You can use a . ( period ) for that. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need a way to dynamically add store number to file names burst out by email: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
It just dawned on me that this is the solution to countless previous questions about adding a parame......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] historical data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Oh.well.. I added MONTH because DAY isn't unique ( unless it's a 1-365 counter ). I assumed "DAY OF......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] historical data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Geoff, do you really need to loop? I this is possible to just do it in one query. ...but there is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Two Graphs(JSCHART) in one fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
@chuck never heard of the EMBED statement... I tried to do the same, but failed. Because I'd like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Quarter Begin and End dates for filters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Glad to be of assistence :-) I use "fake" WHERE statements for all kind of stuff :-) also to disabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Quarter Begin and End dates for filters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
How's this? ( easy maintenance / low-code solution ) -PROMPT &Q1.(......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] RMLDB job [takes to long] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Chuck, 404 page not found. Although the tech-boys did it, I believe it's SQL-server....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] RMLDB job [takes to long] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Tamra, Good question. But you tell me, because I don't know. The fex started is rmusavlg.fex Only ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] RMLDB job [takes to long] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hi all, We have this job that runs daily. Judging bij de the Agent in use it moves daily ResourceMa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to arrange photo layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Waz, that's PDF / PS only....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to arrange photo layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
perhaps you can make a 1 to 4 counter for each record and use it as across value?...

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML "TEXTAREA" not passing out updated value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
I'm not saying you must use a TEXTAREA. Do textbox also work when they have initially "old data"? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML "TEXTAREA" not passing out updated value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
...and it only occurs with textarea? Do simple textbox ( inputbox ) work?...

» Refine Search
» New Search