Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (668 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Front end updates from WEbfocus reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Yes, Knowing what the WF's possiblities are it should be able to make. But I can not help you with......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Front end updates from WEbfocus reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hello, anonimous If you only need an end-user to be able to add a comment. And then send the report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Text box to populate a List box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
edit1 = your inputbox listbox1 = your listbox button1 = your "add" button. Select the button Add an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Unable to parse MASTER File on HOLD using MATCH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Common problem with us here, The problem is that all the steps needed to make the HOLD you want to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question about embedded procedures and computed values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
3 things... -1- When using a define in an embedded proc. If you click the [...] button to select th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling issue with HTMLCSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Shouldn't that be: TYPE=FOOTING, SIZE=9, STYLE=......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] run time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
A define is by definition done on row-level, BEFORE the actual query. When you use it in a where is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] v 7.6.7 new feature discovered - Preserving File Extensions and AS Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Sorry, didn't want to rub it in. We've recently bought WebFOCUS, didn't known you veterans had to l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] v 7.6.7 new feature discovered - Preserving File Extensions and AS Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
I can confirm this. That actually works as described. Haven't tested the maximum length though... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Tweaking Suggestion to fix Slowness (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
mmm, Seems like your caching is slower than your rdms? Second call is returned from cache. G'luck......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cover Page - Compound Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
This might help... we're currently moving from our old BI tool to WebFOCUS. The old didn't exactly......

Discussion Topic  RE: (RESOLVED) Using -REPEAT to count date regressions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Other solution... maybe.. ( we use this a lot ) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] facing problem while Reading column from a hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Raghu, It's look okay to me... only thing I'm sure about is the Format in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Custom "Waiting for response..." page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
That does make sense. But when I have 3 different browsers all saying "Waiting... " With no indica......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Custom "Waiting for response..." page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hi all. I have a question ( and if not available an enhancement request ). When a fex is executed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Excel 2010 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Dear Sandy, as mention a while ago. WebFOCUS does not really generate .xls files at all. The output......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Compound Report with a twist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Keep looking. They way you describe seem to me like the right solution. Only tricky thing is to ke......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Compound Report with a twist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Okay, it's a bit hard to keep up with what you're doing... But it is to possible to use no-break i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel gone after a while? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Thanks so far, I trying to find a solid solution. "Run deferred" is indeed good way to prevent your......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel gone after a while? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hi all, I have a question. I tried to search it in the forum but couldn't find anything. I have a ......

» Refine Search
» New Search