Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (668 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Images don't work with business views [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Dear all, A workaround is to first put your wanted data in het temporary-hold file and continue wit......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to insert a blank line the table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Raghu, Do you really need A. an empty line in the table B. Just an blank-line in the report? A. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Copy/Append of hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Not really an answer to that, but a possible 'workaround'. If the contents of the holdfiles are the......

Discussion Topic  Style sheet column reference. Relative vs absolute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hi all, Question... While making a report with the Report Painter the style sheet refers to column......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to create 2 columns of data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
LOL ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to create 2 columns of data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
I find it a bit hard to understand what you're trying. But if I get it correctly you might be bette......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] error parsing MASTER file ........ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
@Tony A Tech support has already been discussed with out IBI-contacts. @GamP Well, we've acually a......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] error parsing MASTER file ........ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Yes, i've checked the forum. Couldn't find a similar post. Since the first day of WF we have this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] MRE Domain Structure for developers. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
We have only a few developers but anyway. We made a domain for each department. Like - Sales - Purc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reporting across multiuple timeframes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
This is also a way to do it... ( just a sample, needs some work, but you'll get the idea ) -* firs......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'NO' EQ 'NO' = false? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
well yes, but I look at it as it's shown... ...and if NO EQ 'NO' = true and 'NO' EQ 'NO' = false ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'NO' EQ 'NO' = false? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave

mmm. ( there is not smiley available to match my current facial expression... ) Let me try to get t......

Dan, I've added that as first line of the code... It's doesn't show any extra info in the output.....

Discussion Topic  'NO' EQ 'NO' = false? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Help me out here... Check this code: ################################################ -PROMPT &USEL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] vertical lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
it's not really a line, but it's a great seperator in a report. works in all formats... COMPUTE SE......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting on Sharepoint list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Bump as in... nobody knows? I'm sure we have it working here... I'll just have to ask the IT guy......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist dimensions & measures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hi JAL, This is what I noticed too ! We do not use InfoAssist here yet. But I attented a InfoAssis......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change Title of WFServlet.xls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Yes it can be done. I had the same problem. Datawarehouse department fixed it. Just use the normal......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help needed in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
You'll manage... Some general knowledge about programming is enough. You know Java/JS, that'll do. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search