Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (668 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] GLOBAL VARIABLE multiple pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Well yeah, I though about this solution for some of our 'problems'. But exactly this scenario stop......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple conditions in single IF THEN ELSE statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Guys! no matter what HTML passes. If you use -SET it will be overwritten. So in this case &SELECTP......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS Logo Image Needed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
no.. even google reverse image search can't find any. ( although recognizes it as being a webfocus......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS Logo Image Needed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
"The Red One"? I thought it was blue. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]: 1 procedure to show 4 times on 1 HTML Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hi, I think we've all been there in some way. We make, what we call, "starters". This is your desi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are you from, who do you work for? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
I'm for a vote-up vote-down system. ( or "best answer kudo's or whatever ). And I do agree IBI sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Order rows by lowest subtotal and remove subtotal tag (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Use a HOLD file with the subtotals in it and use it as a BY-field in the next TABLE statement. Eith......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Need help in cross tab report formating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Better yet, that's even easier. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Need help in cross tab report formating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Like this? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to add left and right spaces in a html report keeping HTMLCSS OFF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hi, some things.. First. Why do you HOLD a HTML output and then use HTMLFORM to show it? When I n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to remove Extra 2 rows in html page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
I don't get extra lines ( or I'm looking in the wrong place ) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Range Of Letters Using A Like Operator In An If Statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
You're using regular expressions al WHERE statement. Although supported by various RDBM systems, it'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Calculate week number from date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
...did you notice you're using &YYMD in the second line and not &REPORT_DATE ? &YYMD = 20170124 tod......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Count Distinct Inflated (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
I think the 'elevated' results are not because of the cnt.dst but because to the selection. ( which ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to get aggregation done for a sum of products field in WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
...as Eran points out. It will exactly NOT do that. Define will translate to, depending on the log......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to get aggregation done for a sum of products field in WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
S.G. this should be basic knowledge. Please consider a course or some education. We're not a paid W......

Discussion Topic  RE: Customer question: If Measure values are 12 month rolling aggregates (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Dave
Focal Point answered: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Limiting a Dynamic Dropdown Box in a FEX and HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
...did you check in the "parameters" tab whether the HTML-input is correctly linked to the fex? Eas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ]TEXT/DISP value of a HTML Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
if you check the "send display value" in the properties of a inputcontrole in the HTML editor.... .......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED? not so fast] simple -GOTO not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
I'm always told... includes are handled first. Then all other dialog commands. So even if the cod......

» Refine Search
» New Search