Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (85 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with Special Characters in URL GET (using RL Painter) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I think I see the reason why it was doing GET instead of POST. The way I develop in RLP is - import ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with Special Characters in URL GET (using RL Painter) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I'm using 5.3.3. My RLP has generated code with POST but still when I click the button it is doing G......

Discussion Topic  Problem with Special Characters in URL GET (using RL Painter) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Hi I am doing multi-select-drop-down-list using Resource Layout Painter and I see that it does a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Caching a report for 60 minutes (using Resource layout painter & MRE) ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I think I should have titled my problem as 'How to speed up loading of a form containing lot of cont......

Discussion Topic  RE: Caching a report for 60 minutes (using Resource layout painter & MRE) ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I was thinking of generating mas/foc files with unique names in some temp dir (and make sure that th......

Ricardo, it took some time but after few runs, I think I am getting a hang of your idea. You are say......

Discussion Topic  Caching a report for 60 minutes (using Resource layout painter & MRE) ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I have a report (fex/htm combination) created using resource layout painter. It has 12 drop-down box......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guidelines doing canned reports in MRE/BID ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Susannah, I picked up the "FILEDEF" from your post. I had not thought about it ... I will try workin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guidelines doing canned reports in MRE/BID ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
For my two posts on sunday, somehow my profile/signature did not show up. Now it seems to be working......

Discussion Topic  Guidelines doing canned reports in MRE/BID ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
We did our project as MRE/BID. Now we are trying figure out a way to host canned/precomputed reports......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to create column-groups/split-columns/sub-columns ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Thx, Susannah, that worked nice. BTW, if I select the format as 'HTML' and select a 'LIGHT' border ......

Discussion Topic  How to create column-groups/split-columns/sub-columns ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Is there a way to visually group related columns into column-groups ? For ex., I want to group 'Deal......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change color of hyper links selectively for one row ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Mickey, Francis & Susannah, thank you all for the help. It worked great. I will start introducing CS......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change color of hyper links selectively for one row ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
It seems to work. I will try to apply to my code and understand it a better with experiments. I will......

I see that 'ENGLAND' links are now in gray color. Is there a way now to make the background of those......

Susannah, I tried it. I see that it allows me to change color of links on mouseover (also making the......

Susannah, I got your idea. My url looks like following. I have about dozen reports with 2 links per ......

I dont suppose there is a way to bundle the whole FOCEXEC URL with all its parameters into the TD ce......

Discussion Topic  Change color of hyper links selectively for one row ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I have a focus procedure generating HTML. I need the background of the data cells of the summary ro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Check presence of an amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
When I used the "DEFAULT", the procedure still throws an input screen at the user (now that the valu......

» Refine Search
» New Search