Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Using OR in IF THEN ELSE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KK
Leah, It worked, there was a syntax error. Darin, I will try to do that. Thanks much....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Using OR in IF THEN ELSE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KK
Can we do something like this using IF If &TEST EQ '1' or '2' or '3' then "Red" ELSE If &TEST EQ '4......

Discussion Topic  RE: IF GOTO (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KK
Darin, You are right ! I used the compound report syntax and it perfectly. Thank you everyone for......

Thank you all for your suggestions. Allan I already added -RUN but whats happening is, if the output......

No this is not a compound report. This is a regular report with 3 fexs (2 reports and 1 graph). Tha......

Francis, I tried your approach but its just displaying the third report. Its skipping the first two......

Discussion Topic  IF GOTO (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KK
Hi, Is there a workaround to do the following using IF THEN GOTO IF &OUTPUT EQ 'HTML' THEN GOTO A1......

Discussion Topic  RE: compound report and output option variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KK
Darin, Thanks a lot. It worked!!. There is one problem though, I am getting the graph and data in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: compound report and output option variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KK
Darin, Can you provide me with an example (code) for exporting graphs. Thank you. KK...

Discussion Topic  compound report and output option variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KK
Hi, I have a compound report with three reports embedded in it.One of them is a GRAPH in PNG format......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change Columns dynamically using computed and input fields. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KK
Prarie, I tried using compound reports 1. It works partially with Excel format - two reports are lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change Columns dynamically using computed and input fields. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KK
Linus, Thank you very much for the code. It worked !!. Alan, I will try using decode. I am havin......

Linus, Thank you. I tried your code but I am getting a "Error parsing report request" error on the ......

Thank you Leah and Darin. I will try that. I need to do some research on how to use Dialogue Manage......

Thank you for your prompt reply. I am new to WEBFOCUS. Could you please show me how I can declare an......

Discussion Topic  Change Columns dynamically using computed and input fields. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KK
I am trying to change the column titles for a fiscal year calendar (April - March) using "@Year"(inp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem - Html report with 3 different fexs' using 2 different synonyms. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KK
Francis, Thank you very much. It worked by adding -SET &ECHO=ALL; KK....

Discussion Topic  Problem - Html report with 3 different fexs' using 2 different synonyms. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KK
I am using HTML Layout Painter to display 3 different reports in one html file. Of the three first t......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to create a Date out of characters and strings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KK
COMPUTE MonDayYearString/A6MDY = MON | DATE | YEAR; COMPUTE MonDayYearDATE/MDY = MonDayYearStri......

» Refine Search
» New Search