Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (60 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Security and the Author Level (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Thank you Bob, you got me 90% there, but the two users who I have set up as Authors are not seeing t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  Security and the Author Level (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
My apologies in advance if this has been answered on the forum or in the user guide, but my searches......

Discussion Topic  RE: User Entered Measure Decimal Display Error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Thank you Bob, I will try ratio aggregation. I have never used that feature....

Discussion Topic  User Entered Measure Decimal Display Error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
I have set up a user entered measure using aggregation method of percentage. I am trying to compute......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How to Resolve 'Gadget Class Has Changed' Error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Thank you Bob for the thorough explanation, I was able to perform the operation and correct the prob......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] How to Resolve 'Gadget Class Has Changed' Error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
I have created a custom today page with several gadgets, mostly measure gauges. When I invoke my pr......

Discussion Topic  User Entered Measure Rollup Error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
I have set up a user-entered measure and have three dimensions defined (time, segment, product). Af......

Discussion Topic  RE: Measure Load Method (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Yep, Bob, you are correct. I tried it on the quadrant view and it works fine. We have planned for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Measure Load Method (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Thanks Bob. I've played a bit, now if you could please tell me where my logic flaw is. Here are my......

Thnaks Bob, I will experiment with these various combinations to see if I can get what I want. Howe......

I agree with your response but that prevents me from having a scorecard of mixed YTD and monthly mon......

Discussion Topic  Measure Load Method (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
In the edit measure loader screen, the option of "add new, increment actual/target" for loading seem......

Discussion Topic  Target Entry (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
It is my understanding that in a loaded measure the target information to be loaded must be in the s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error Message Diagnosis (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
I can recreate. The measures are not that complex in design. I was merely trying to determine the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error Message Diagnosis (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
I did in fact change the measure type from loaded to user-entered and then tried to return it to loa......

Discussion Topic  Error Message Diagnosis (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
When trying to save measure parameters that I need to change in the edit measures screen for a loade......

Discussion Topic  Strategy Map Date (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
It's my assumption that in running a strategy map from the analytics tab PMF displays the map based ......

Discussion Topic  Best Practice for Naming Reports (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
I am starting to train users on Analysis Designer's functionality and how to save their own reports.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with Error Message (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Thanks as always Bob. Actually I had an apostrophe in the name of the scorecard, not the objective.......

Discussion Topic  Help with Error Message (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
In the Author tab when I view the edit scorecard screen, if I click the adjust objective weights but......

» Refine Search
» New Search