Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (60 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Display Date Format (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
In PMF reports such as Measures - Compare to Previous, the date is dsplayed as year/month number (20......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Behavior of Objective Statuses (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Bob, If I do this does it imply that the measure will only be displayed at the end of every quarter......

Discussion Topic  RE: Behavior of Objective Statuses (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Is that done by going into edit measure entry and selecting quarter from the 'aggregation at level' ......

Discussion Topic  Behavior of Objective Statuses (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
I have several user entered activity measures across my scorecards which behave similarly and I am e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with error message (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Bob, That did the trick! Thank you. PMF 5.1.1...

Discussion Topic  Help with error message (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Whenever I try to display the gadget "Metric - Actual Target YTD & Prior Bars", I receive the follow......

Discussion Topic  Ideas for Custom Procedure for Today Date (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
As we get more advanced into utilizing PMF for not only traditional scorecard reporting, but also fo......

Discussion Topic  System Settings Explained (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Is there a more detailed reference source for explaining the usage of the system settings in the Man......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time Range Question (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Thanks Bob, that was also my assumption. I understand the differences between Previous and Prior, j......

Discussion Topic  Time Range Question (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
What is the difference between the time range of Previous Year vs. the time range of Prior Year? Th......

Discussion Topic  Changing Measure Type Yields Error Message (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
This procedure is causing an error in PMF 5.1.1: Set up a new measure as a user-entered measure typ......

Discussion Topic  Linking a Project to an Objective (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
I am having trouble getting a project to link to an objective and be visible when viewing a Strategy......

Discussion Topic  Drop Down Box - Analytics Tab (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
In the PMF Analytics tab, there is a drop down box at the top of the screen that is titled "Type:", ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Threshold/Flex Relative to Color Status Problem (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Bob, if you could share the code change via whatever vehicle you choose, that would be a big help. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Threshold/Flex Relative to Color Status Problem (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Bob, thank you for your reply, but I'm still not getting the result I'm looking for. Perhaps if I e......

Discussion Topic  Threshold/Flex Relative to Color Status Problem (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
I have set up a measure with the following characteristics: Threshold/Flex Type = Percent Threshold......

Discussion Topic  RE: Themes Questions (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Thanks for your reply, Bob. I look forward to seeing that functionality in the future....

Discussion Topic  RE: Themes Questions (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Currently I am interested in identifying one objective to two separate themes. My workaround is to ......

Discussion Topic  Themes Questions (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Is it possible to join an objective to more than one theme on a strategy map? We have objectives tha......

Discussion Topic  Error Message Diagnosis (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
When working in the Edit Measure Loader screen, occasionally when I click the Save button I get a sc......

» Refine Search
» New Search