Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (50 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running fex program parallely, Running two or more program together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
This is not a online report, reports are generated in hold files. and each of the program creates di......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running fex program parallely, Running two or more program together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
yes...

The data size is huge more than 50K, and i suspect that the report will take huge time to complete. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Running fex program parallely, Running two or more program together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
Is it POssible to run two or more fex program together, in any possible manner. I have a main progr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to define a hold file inside a TABLE command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
I believe there should be some way out. It's a simple requirement. "Table file" command itself woul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to define a hold file inside a TABLE command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
unlucky PUTDDREC is not available in 5.2 version....

Is there any other solution for below situation i have a example situation like below ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to define a hold file inside a TABLE command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
can we dynamically define the hold file inside a TABLE command so that when the report runs it will ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Changing column to row, spliting column to row. using BY after or with OVER. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
I have a database data as below: ID |DESC | A_1| A_2 | A_3 | A_4 | A_5| --------------......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating newline for a field while printing to PDF(\n, newline) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
Waz, Your initial suggestion to add space and wrap the field worked in PDF. For excel CTRAN(ALEN, S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating newline for a field while printing to PDF(\n, newline) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
got some more idea ... that was to use LINEBREAK in style sheet as below TYPE=REPORT, BORDER=LIGHT,......

with little searching I got this function CTRAN tried using it but instead of new line it is giving ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Creating newline for a field while printing to PDF(\n, newline) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
Hi, I have a field in database as RT|RG|VC is it possible to print that field in PDF as RT RG VC Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: solve NUmber to Alphanumeric conersion error|Error in EDIT&in using IF loop in DEFINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS

Discussion Topic  RE: solve NUmber to Alphanumeric conersion error|Error in EDIT&in using IF loop in DEFINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
I tried Dan's steps, but was not successful, it gave starred output in html too without any error. ......

Discussion Topic  solve NUmber to Alphanumeric conersion error|Error in EDIT&in using IF loop in DEFINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
Hi, I am trying to implement the following. But in ouput excel it is giving ******** in the require......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Highlighting some text in some colour at the footnote. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
Hi, Yes, line colouring is working. But actually I was looking to colour some words in the middle......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Highlighting some text in some colour at the footnote. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
Tom, This didn't help. Web focus removed the content by itself....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Highlighting some text in some colour at the footnote. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
I need to highlight some text at footnote with some colour (I need to highlight it by changing the b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Set an URL with ampersand(&) in it to a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
GamP, Thanks a lot that did the trick, it worked....

» Refine Search
» New Search