Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (50 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Set an URL with ampersand(&) in it to a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Set an URL with ampersand(&) in it to a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
I have checked it and it seams the ' =' in the URL is creating trouble. I have tried to escape the '......

Here it is TYPE=SUBHEAD, BY=11, LINE=2, OBJECT=TEXT, ITEM=2, SIZE=14, ......

Now i think pipe did nullify &, but it is giving new error now. As (FOC3202) BAD VALUE IN STYLESHEET......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Set an URL with ampersand(&) in it to a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
I need to set a variable as below:- -SET &URL_LINK = 'http://www.XXXXXX.com/yy/as/df/kl?LMCS_UGT=ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error with OLAP 'RUN' BUtton (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
I have checked the server. And it seams we have the host file and the loopback properly configured. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error with OLAP 'RUN' BUtton (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
Thanks Let me now work on this....

Thanks You very much. That was informative. Due to some internal issue we are not able to upgrade i......

Discussion Topic  Error with OLAP 'RUN' BUtton (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
I am getting error as "Result of query vector is null or of length 0" after displaying this it displ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTMTABLE Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MKS
ON TABLE SET PAGE-NUM NOPAGE this solved the same problem which I too had Thank You...

» Refine Search
» New Search