Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1980 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PCHOLD with alpha is adding extra spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Exactly...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PCHOLD with alpha is adding extra spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
AdamB, Could it be that you are creating Unicode characters?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sharing] Sample code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Methinks LINE3 should be: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] STYLING AN ACROSSVALUE DEPENDING ON IT'S VALUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Maybe this could work for you: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]FILEDEF and corrupted XLSX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
This worked fine for me: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] @ Sign in BY TOTAL COMPUTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Brandon, Can you repro using the CAR file?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Percent of Highest Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Banded not working with over compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
This does the trick: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUBTOTAL on multiple sort fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
MacGuyver does it for you! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ON ACROSS SUBTOTAL FIELD crashes the run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
There is no ON for an ACROSS field......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling issue with TYPE=DATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Try one of the following: One DATA and two WHEN statements ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem when using LAYOUTRTL in compound document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Could you post an example using the CAR file?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Changing code in fex will not propagate the change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Maybe you have two copies of your fex and you change the one that is further down in the path?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Documentation/Training on WebFOCUS Internals? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Kenneth [et al.], Your question jiggled my memory and I looked through my computer. I have some powe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need repetitive row headings in each bucket. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Jarves, I'm glad that this solved your request. Your problem with the grids is that "border" is not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create a master from a FOCUS file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Jlsnyc, I suggest you issue ? FILE focusfilename You will get the length of each segment. Then creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SET LINES=99999; not working, I keep getting repeating Header names every (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Take out all your SET LINES. Instead, put ON TABLE SET LINES 99999 in your TABLE request....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What is the exact meaning of these system variables?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Ron, I suppose you suppose right......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What is the exact meaning of these system variables?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Ronibi, I suggest you get a MODIFY manual. In the mean time here are some basics. The MODIFY comma......

These are variables that WebFOCUS updates after executing a MODIFY command....

» Refine Search
» New Search