Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (60 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving burst value as an amper variable. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CT
Francis, Thank you so much! I will try this code and post the results.....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving burst value as an amper variable. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CT
Francis, I tried adding the -REPEAT loop in template-car.fex. Basically, I did ......

Francis, Thanks for for trying it out. The errors are because, the countryCtr value is 1 no matter w......

Sorry, it didn't work. It gets &&countryCtr as 1 for the first country (England) and then sets &car......

Ok, I have created a complete example using CAR file. It has six files; car-xtr.fex, car-sum.fex, ca......

I will try to explain thru CAR example. ......

I tried creating that using -REPEAT. The problem is, when the report bursts, it resets the counter. ......

Thank you. I will give it a try. On a second thought, is there a system or some kind of variable tha......

Thanks Doug. So, if I a create a hold file with company and no. of contracts and use DM -READ in my ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Saving burst value as an amper variable. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CT
I have a report which has to burst by company and then loop through the list of company's contracts ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SUBFOOT/SUBHEAD format does not translate in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CT
That worked great!! I thought, since POSITION doesn't work in EXL2K, JUSTIFY might not work either. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SUBFOOT/SUBHEAD format does not translate in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CT
Thanks Pat! I made the change you suggested and that takes care of the empty cell in between the col......

I tried by adding HEADALIGN. With that, SUBFOOT items are not clubbed in to single cell, but at the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SUBFOOT/SUBHEAD format does not translate in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CT
I have a report which needs to run either as a PDF or EXL2K based on user selection. I noticed that ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Overlapping graphs in PDF compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CT
Is it possible in compound PDF tool to create a bar graph with an overlapping line graph on top of i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display currency symbols [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CT
Thanks Frank. Your code works fine, but we may not be able use it that way because, WF provides form......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display currency symbols [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CT
Frank, Thanks for your help. Our users run the reports from a front end application developed inter......

Discussion Topic  Display currency symbols [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CT
We need to display the currency symbols with the amounts based on the country selected by the user. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: No. of test values in a WHERE statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CT
Thanks Tony....

Discussion Topic  No. of test values in a WHERE statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CT
Is there a limit on the no. of test values in a WHERE statement or total no. of test values for all ......

» Refine Search
» New Search