Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (184 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]List and Delete schedule using REST webservices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
WebFocus 8105...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]List and Delete schedule using REST webservices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
I am not using either .NET or JAVA. Just trying to list it using WebFocus procedure....

Discussion Topic  [Solved]List and Delete schedule using REST webservices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Hi, We are implementing a custom Reportcaster using REST webservices and able to save the schedule ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Help for WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
We are trying to do the same but having the same issue mentioned here. 1401 - Distribution error li......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 8.2 Upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Nobody receives any email when you reply/post the comment. That works similar to the blog. Whoever a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]simple question on replacing GOTO name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Thanks all for the valuable inputs. It helps me understand the rules of GOTO (Thanks J.gross). I en......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]simple question on replacing GOTO name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
I cannot do that because I will be using the same code on bottom of my report. If I do like this the......

Discussion Topic  [solved]simple question on replacing GOTO name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
I am trying to give some dynamic name for my GOTO statement but unfortunately it is not working. I m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to schedule an accordion report and get this???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
try -SET &ECHO='OFF'; SET MSG=OFF on top of your code....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calling Oracle Stored Procedure using JDBC connection throws error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
I don't know. Our admin said, he had some issue while trying to connect that database using oracle d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calling Oracle Stored Procedure using JDBC connection throws error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
It works well in Oracle Adapter. This is giving an issue only through JDBC Adapter....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Calling Oracle Stored Procedure using JDBC connection throws error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
We are calling Oracle Stored Procedure using JDBC connection and that worked well for all our SQL Qu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFocus 8.2.01 Excel drill-down code not working as expected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Make sure your JSCOM3 service is up and running in your reporting server....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upgrade WF 8.105 to 8.2 concerns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
WebFocus 8201 is not recommended for upgrade from 8105 to 8201. You will get lot of issues when you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WF 8009 Multiple Output formats for one self-serve report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
You can do that by finding the request id. You need to update the filename for the request id based ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Compound PDF of Compound PDFs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Can you able to make 1 huge compound PDF? Compound PDF of Compound PDF might not work. I use to mod......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to configure webfocus and Tomcat installed in different machines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
When you try to connect IIS to Tomcat, you need to have a Jakarta connector. Did you follow the proc......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Missing EDIT option in WebFocus BI Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
We use to edit the HTML files by going to the WebFocus BI Portal and click Edit on the file. I am no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Burst Function with multiple BY fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
I meant to say, it will use the BY field for bursting but on the report it will show all the BY fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Burst Function with multiple BY fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Bursting will take only the first BY field. change your code to use ON TABLE ONLINE-FMT EXL07 inste......

» Refine Search
» New Search