Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (184 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]sending report output to a folder on the c: drive of my WF server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Yes, the reportcaster can run a fex and have the output stored in a folder. Example - This is just ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]sending report output to a folder on the c: drive of my WF server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
There are 2 ways you can do this. 1) Using FILEDEF 2) APP HOLD We burst lot of excel reports throu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Multisource tree control challenges (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Version : 8.1.05 Application Studio Already I am using IbComposer_getCurrentSelection('ControlID',[......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Multisource tree control challenges (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
We are using Multisource tree control to do the tree structure and to allow multiselect on the data.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Active Directory implementation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Are you using AD groups for authentication? There are 2 types in the security. 1) Authentication a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Different color for each bar in Vertical Bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Thanks Francis. The trick is adding setColorMode(2) and setFillColor(getSeries(n)) works. I didn't......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Different color for each bar in Vertical Bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Yes, it is showing different colors but I want to get the colors like below. England, France - Blue......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Different color for each bar in Vertical Bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
How can I give different color for each BAR? GRAPH FILE CAR SUM DEALER_COST BY COUNTRY ON GRAPH PCH......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to run BI portal within another BI portal in webfocus BI portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
write a script on window_onload to open a new window with the portal link....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]custom schedule cannot be edited (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]custom schedule cannot be edited (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
We have created a schedule with custom interval in ReportCaster. Now we are trying to modify it but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED]Trendline in charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
you will see a trend line but does it shows near the field you selected for trend. For us, the fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED]Trendline in charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
change your code to use Dual axis vertical stack bar chart (VBRSTK2) not Vertical bar chart (VBAR2AX......

Hi, Create a Dual Axis Vertical stack bar chart (Y1 axis - 3 fields, Y2 axis - 2 field) and create ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED]Trendline in charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
I would like to add an Trendline in to charts and it looks not working properly in WebFocus. We can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] TOTAL ON SUBFOOT FOR THE SECOND BY FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Actually I need to show the total on the subhead....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] TOTAL ON SUBFOOT FOR THE SECOND BY FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
That didn't work....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] TOTAL ON SUBFOOT FOR THE SECOND BY FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Hi, I am trying to show the total for each BY field but I am not able to get it to work for the sec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Strange issue in WebFocus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Thanks David. That solution worked. But I would like to know, what causes this issue?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Strange issue in WebFocus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
The report output is showing the code instead of report. There is no error on the code. In order to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search