Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (184 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [case-opened]WRAP TITLE WITH ACROSS AND OVER in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Thanks Atturhari. Yes, we can adjusted the width of column data but the issue with that is on the f......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [case-opened]WRAP TITLE WITH ACROSS AND OVER in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Hi, I did searched for this topic but didn't find the solution. I would like to wrap both the Title......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] zip all the bursted reports in ReportLibrary (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Hi, We would like to zip all the bursted reports in the ReportLibrary. For example, if the user ge......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]display RSS feed in iframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Did anyone displayed the RSS feed in the report which runs in iframe? Please share me your thoughts......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Eric, Your code works good for HTML but not for PDF. If it is HTML, we can get the Column and Acros......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
I would like to achieve the 2 things mentioned below. 1)Title (CAR value - right now I am using Sub......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Document Composer Compound Report for multiple Customers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Check this link. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Those who interested in AJAX and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
I am getting error when try to display the responseXML....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Those who interested in AJAX and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
It might be a dumb or valid question. Can this program will work on MRE? I have my HTML in MRE and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster: PDF output - "There was an error processing a page...." (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Did you able to run it as a report? Is report able to generate in PDF for those few users? Somethin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [BUG]stylesheet question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
It was a html issue. I disabled html in my post. Now you can see the full code....

Discussion Topic  [BUG]stylesheet question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Hi, I need to get the By and Across value on the same line. And also, when I use OVER the first lin......

Discussion Topic  Across column overflow issue in PDF composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Hi, I have a report with 50 across columns and that gets overlapping in PDF composer but the normal......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Column Overflow in Compound PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
None of the suggestions worked. Is there a property to set in PDF composer?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Column Overflow in Compound PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Did anybody have the solution for this issue?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8.0.09 and IE11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Most of the items should work in IE 11 except few. Try to change the meta tag on your code to emula......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Legal Size Compound Report (overlapping data) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Did anybody have the solution for this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Bursting a compound pdf report with loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
This helps. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Bursting a compound pdf report with loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Main compound report: SET HTMLARCHIVE=ON COMPOUND LAYOUT PCHOLD FORMAT PDF UNITS=IN, $ SECTION=sect......

Discussion Topic  [solved]Bursting a compound pdf report with loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Hi, I have seen many threads touching this topic in the past and offered some techniques but with W......

» Refine Search
» New Search