Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (258 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cluster Master file Ignoring Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I've had this happen too. We use a lot of cluster MFDs here. I noticed that our summing operations......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Where did the 8105 documentation go? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Where did the 8105 documentation go? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Great, thanks a lot!...

Thanks Chuck....

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Where did the 8105 documentation go? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I needed to look up some syntax today for 8.105. I've got a shortcut on my desktop that opens the h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]bar chart label touching the bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Try commenting out your line that says SET GRWIDTH = 1. I found that my charts displayed better wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer: How to Speed up Drop-down Box Load times with Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I have the same problem. I created a fex that will read my database and put the fields I want into ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML multi-layered radio button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Does it have to be a radio button? Why can't you have a regular dropdown box and add the "All" opti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maximum users listed in Focus Master File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
It could be a case-sensitivity issue....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Preventing SQL Injection Error in Reporting Object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Have you considered using DBA row-level security? We have a public-facing portal too, and various c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Guided Reports - saving selections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
OK, thanks a lot!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Guided Reports - saving selections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Chuck - it looks like the equal sign in my SQL query is what breaks it when I do a SAVE. I just man......

Hi Chuck, we're on 8.105M. I'm still trying to determine exactly what's causing the textarea to not......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Guided Reports - saving selections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I've created an HTML page that has a few parameters and runs a guided report. Works great. I added......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Concatenating alpha fields where some fields are missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I've had decent luck using the DBEXPR function in the metadata - using that, you can use the NVL fun......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case opened] MISSING being interpreted literally by SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
What if you wrote the webfocus WHERE in 2 whole phrases WHERE myfield EQ 'value' OR myfield EQ _FOC......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Header/Instructions upon execution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Is there any reason you can't build an HTML launch page with parameters and instructions on it? We ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to create a date range slider filter in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I'm trying this, but it doesn't seem to work correctly. When my screen comes up, the slider is popu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Start Values in Calendar Controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
You can use javascript in your HTML page. Here's some that I stole and modified. Use this in a Web......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Populating a dropdown via report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
If your report is on an HTML launch page, don't forget to "refresh" the dropdown requests if you mak......

» Refine Search
» New Search