Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (258 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling ASP application from WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Thanks for the tip, Dan!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling ASP application from WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Hi Dan, Right now the ASP applications use the windows credentials, but we would like to have it so......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Calling ASP application from WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Hi, We have a few web applications that were written using ASP.NET and C# (yuck). I would like to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Alphabetical Drill Down Menu. [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Now THAT is COOL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ftp'ing a file via report caster with the current date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
"a disadvantage to retiring". Good one!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ftp'ing a file via report caster with the current date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I'd like to know how to do that too....

Discussion Topic  RE: [PROBLEM IDENTIFIED] FILENAME xxxxxxxx SPECIFIED BY -HTMLFORM COULD NOT BE FOUND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
This happened to us when we "upgraded" to 7.7. I found that if I made my HTMLFORM filenames no more......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic report selection - revisited (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Hey, that sounds really cool. Can you post some screen shots?...

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer: How to make the Tree Control intelligent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Thanks for the info! I was wondering if anyone could post a screen shot showing how they used the t......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer: How to make the Tree Control intelligent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I've been reading the posts about the tree control. Can anyone tell me an example of how you would ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reporting on 2 identical databases in different environments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Good info, thanks a lot!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reporting on 2 identical databases in different environments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Good suggestion. These databases are on 2 different reporting servers, so that part has me confused......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Reporting on 2 identical databases in different environments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I'm not sure how to attack this. We have a production database (Oracle), and we also have the same ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Script to load several hundred users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Thank you very much! I found and read the documentation on this. The sad part is, it would probabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Script to load several hundred users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
We are using MR Realm Driver with an Oracle database for MR security, if that helps....

Hi, We do have AD for our network type security, but I'm not a network or security expert. What I ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Script to load several hundred users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Hi, I've been asked to research something. We're using MR with dashboards, and we need to set up a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DBA security and SQL passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DBA security and SQL passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
We are using DBA security on our tables here. I have a few power users who will be able to use Deve......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DBA Security and Oracle Views (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
OK, I have a view that I built in Oracle, from about 6 tables. I then created a WebFocus MFD from......

» Refine Search
» New Search