Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (258 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HOW TO HIDE A FIELD IN A MASTER FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
There's an attribute called INTERNAL you can put on your MFD. I 'hid' our social security number fi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dashboard - Manage Users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Sorry for the re-post, but I misspelled the topic. Duh. Hi, I've given group administrator privil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Infoassist and DBA Security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Thanks for the idea, but it sounds like that would be a maintenance nightmare. I was hoping that th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Infoassist and DBA Security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
We're implementing DBA security here. I have some tables where user A can have full access, but use......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Partially Solved] Library and security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Finally, I can help someone! We had the same problem here. Here's how I did it: (this is a memo ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] graph manual (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Got it. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] graph manual (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Hi, I'm looking for the "graph manual" that has been referenced in the forum, but I don't know its ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED! alerts - testing for presence of a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED! alerts - testing for presence of a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Thanks for your response. I tried mapping a drive, then doing the STATE command pointing to my driv......

Thanks, Dan. I just now opened a case with IBI, but I'm also anxious to try your suggestion (on Mon......

I think it should work as documented, that's what I think. But I appreciate your tip. I'm new to t......

Looks like I spoke too soon. After using the -DOS STATE, I got a good return code indicating that t......

ok, the -DOS STATE solved it! Thanks to everyone! I guess that's what I get for trusting the "wiza......

Hi, I just tried that too. Still no good. I'm getting a -1 return code. Can you tell I'm new at......

I just tried that. I put -MRNOEDIT on the STATE line, but it did not help. Here's the alert code: ......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED! alerts - testing for presence of a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I'm trying to create an alert that will test to see if a file is present. However, I'm having troub......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to Limit the rows in Master file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I will also add to this ancient thread - if you use the DBA security as shown in the answers here, y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Obtain month from a date. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I always joke that WebFocus is great for giving us easy ways of doing hard things, but the easy thin......

» Refine Search
» New Search